Make your mouth sing with this easy Chocolate English Toffee Whipped Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe! Using only 5 ingredients and compatible with a variety of fruits, it is sure to be the star of the party!
This recipe originally published April 24, 2013. It has been updated with recipe improvements, tricks and new pictures for your convenience.
Or if I want to be mostly healthy, I make a yogurt fresh fruit salad. But if I really want to go out and impress people, I make this family favorite Easy English Toffee cream cheese fruit dip recipe.
This is by far one of our family’s favorite fruit dip recipes. And it is incredibly easy to throw together in about 5 minutes with only 5 ingredients! It easily becomes the star of the show at family gatherings, game night, or a fun potluck summer BBQ.
The best ever Toffee Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
I got this easy cream cheese fruit dip recipe from my Aunt quite a few years ago. No one remembers where it originated. And each family likes to put their own little twist on it and serve it with apples.
But I’m going to show you how I make it full of mouthwatering flavor and blends well with a variety of fruits, not just apples!
It’s such an easy fruit dip recipe that I don’t mind a little effort. And it’s notably perfect for when you need a last minute dish to take to a friend’s gathering. Especially since it reaps such amazing rewards. Your guests will be envious of your fruit dip!
Creating the best Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
Not only is it easy to make in about 5 minutes, this whipped cream cheese fruit dip recipe also only takes 5 common ingredients.
- 1 (8 oz) package Cream Cheese Softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure Mexican vanilla
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4- 1/2 cup Heath English Toffee crumbs
- Soften cream cheese on the counter until room temperature
- combine cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla and lemon juice in a mixer
- Whip until smooth.
- fold in crushed English toffee crumbs
- Spoon into serving dish and sprinkle more toffee crumbs on top
- Serve with a variety of fruit
- Fruit ideas include: Apple slices, grapes (all seedless varieties), pitted cherries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, bananas,
- Can also be a dip for other snack foods. Ideas include Lotus Biscoff Cookie, pretzels, chocolate graham crackers, animal crackers, honey graham crackers, broken waffle cones, and vanilla wafers.
- If you prefer a thicker dip, refrigerate approximately 3-5 hours in the fridge before serving.
- Start with 1/4 cup chocolate toffee crumbs. If, after taste testing, you want more, add an additional 1/4 cup chocolate toffee crumbs.
You can also use regular toffee bits if you would like. But I personally prefer the one with chocolate with the toffee.
And that’s it! Seriously this cream cheese fruit dip is insanely easy!
In addition to the toffee cream cheese dip, you will also need sliced fruit or munchy snacks to dip into the fruit dip. Or you can just devour with your fingers. Yes, it’s been known to happen. *No Shame*
For dipping ideas try:
- Apple slices
- grapes (all seedless varieties)
- pitted cherries
- Lotus Biscoff Cookie
- Turtle Cookies
- chocolate graham crackers
- animal crackers
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- honey graham crackers
- broken waffle cones
- vanilla wafers.
Mixing up the recipe is just as simple as the ingredient list. And only takes about 5 minutes to put it all together. Just before you serve, add in the Chocolate and toffee bits.
The amount of toffee bits you add is totally up to you. I tend to go overboard on additives like these. I always add more chocolate chips than what a recipe calls for. So I’m sure you may not like to add as much toffee bits as I do. So start with just 1/4 cup chocolate and toffee bits.
Or maybe you are just like me and would love to add a lot! In this case, after you taste test with 1/4 cup toffee bits, you can add in more until you reach the amount you desire. I usually end up using 1/2 cup chocolate & toffee bits for my preference.
Once dished up into a serving bowl, top the cream cheese fruit dip off with a sprinkle of chocolate and toffee pieces on top. Surround it with sliced and prepared fruit.
Now sit back and watch it disappear!
If you are planning on taking it to a gathering/party or potluck, you will probably want to double or even triple the recipe. One batch won’t last long. It will definitely get noticed and devoured.
Soon you will have people asking for the recipe! So be sure to point them here to get the recipe!
Another great idea is to use it as a sweet Cream cheese spread wherever you used to use Cream Cheese! On a fruit bagel, on a Fried Scone, or even just on toast! Yes, they are all delicious! It’s a multipurpose cream cheese Fruit Dip!
Did you like our easy Chocolate Toffee cream cheese Fruit Dip recipe? Be sure to PIN IT! And share it with your friends with a link to our site so others can find it. It’s sure to be a hit with your friends and family.
What would you dip first in this easy toffee cream cheese fruit dip?
Eating Around the Table Beginners Guide to Easy Homemade Family Dinners
Discover the ideas, recipes, and strategies to easy homemade family friendly dinners and how to create memories around the table.
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- How to Prevent Summer Learning loss in 15 minutes a day. - June 10, 2019
- Easy Picnic Food Ideas to complete your summer - June 7, 2019
- The Best Ever Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe - May 22, 2019