One of my favorite times of the year to craft is around the 4th of July! Why? Because of all the beautiful and stunning options you have when it comes to patriotic crafts! You can truly find some beautiful crafts or decor items. And these will make your home look patriotic, festive and classy!
To help you get your creative side flowing, and prep your home in time for Independence Day; you can try any of these 25 Patriotic Crafts and Decor items!
Patriotic Crafts to Try!
1. Patriotic Washi Tape Flower Wreath | Source: Architecture of a Mom
2. Red, White & Blue Lanterns | Source: Happiness is Homemade
3. Patriotic Tree Slice Decor | Source: Simply Designing
4. Patriotic Fabric Wreath | Source: This Silly Girl’s Life
5. Patriotic Ribbon Wand | Source: Mad in Crafts
6. Patriotic Flag Yarn Wreath | Source: Southern Couture
7. Americana Punched Tin Cans | Source: It Happens in a Blink
8. Aluminum Can Star Wreath | Source: Condo Blues
9. Patriotic Flower Pot | Source: Lolly Jane
10. DIY Patriotic Paper Flower Headband | Source: Vitamini Handmade
11. Patriotic Pom Pom Garland | Source: Adventures in Making
12. Uncle Sam Straws | Source: Paint the Gown Red
13. Tie-Dye Firework Napkins | Source: Freutcake
14. Patriotic Mason Jar Luminary | Source: Happy Hour Projects
15. Pledge of Allegiance Free Printable | Source: On Sutton Place
16. Stars and Stripes Bunting | Source: Hello Little Home
17. 4th of July Fireworks Wreath | Source: Design Improvised
18. 3D Patriotic Star | Source: Chouxchoux Paper Art
19. Patriotic Tea Towel | Source: Sparkle Living
20. Patriotic Necktie Wreath | Source: Sadie’s Seasongoods
21. DIY Easy Upcycled Patriotic Vase | Source: The Pretty Bee
22. Patriotic Burlap Table Runner | Source: Domestically Speaking
23. 4th of July Star Wands | Source: Crafts Unleashed
24. Patriotic Crepe Paper Pom Poms | Source: 100 Directions
25. Patriotic Cake Pop Toppers | Source: Sweet Rose Studio
These crafts are ideal for the 4th of July! But the great thing is you can make them now, and enjoy them multiple times of the year for Memorial day, Veterans Day, Flag Day and the 4th of July! There is always a great time to display your patriotic pride.
And for an added bonus; you can try some of our own unique Patriotic crafts we have created.
Patriotic Wreath Tutorial: this fun craft uses scraps of felt, wire and cut out stars!
Or for something fun to wear to all the parades try this Patriotic Patchwork Boutique bow. It can be worn as a headband, hair clip, or brooch for your shirt or bag!
And why just stop at crafts? Try some of these yummy Patriotic treats after your crafting session!
Easy 4th of July Cupcakes
And these red white and blue berry tartlets.
What Patriotic Crafts are you going to try first?
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Sweeten your Valentine’s Day with new OREO Flavors! - February 13, 2019
- Easy Chicken Casserole Recipe – Bacon Chicken Rosa Bake - February 12, 2019
- How to Make German Pancakes Recipe - January 29, 2019