Magically The Best No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Our family’s no-bake Cheesecake recipe is super easy to make. It consists of the crust, the filling, and the toppings. And it takes very little time to make all three. The longest part is simply waiting for it to chill.
- 1 1/4 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 1/3 Cup melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 package Cream Cheese softened
- 1 can sweet and Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/2 tub whipped cream - Cool Whip (optional)
- Combine Crust ingredients with fork
- Pack gently into pan/dish
- Cool in fridge until filling is ready
- Combine all filling ingredients and beat until smooth
- Pour into crust and make smooth
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set up.
- Top with sliced Strawberries and Blueberries in Flag design.
- To prevent lumpy cheesecake filling, allow the cream cheese to completely warm to room temperature before mixing. I often take it out of the fridge in the morning and then by the afternoon I can quickly whip it all together.
- If you find the cheesecake filling is too rich, add a tub of cool whip or homemade whipped cream this will make the filling lighter and not as intensely rich.
- If you try to use a blender to mix, it will still technically work, BUT the texture will not be right. It will be too runny and not set up correctly. (trust me, I've tried it)
- Best to mix by hand, with a hand beater, or in an upright mixer.
- When picking the pan- this recipe can be made in a pie dish, a brownie pan, or even a springform pan if you want to remove the pan and have it look more like a traditional cheesecake.
- If using a springform pan, you will want to line the sides of the pan with parchment paper before adding the filling, to make for easier removal from the pan.
- If by some miracle you have leftovers (rarely happens in our house) you can cover and store in the fridge for about a week.
The USA Flag topping is only one of MANY topping options. You can also try
- Cherry pie filling
- Blueberry pie filling
- Raspberry filling
- Cherry pie filling with chocolate sauce drizzled on top
- Hot fudge and salted caramel drizzled on top
- options are endless!
If you want a good table piece for a summer party, I recommend making it in a pan with sides to support the filling. Being no bake, it does soften in the heat and then it won’t hold together.
But if you are just going to set it out and immediately serve it, you can have success using the springform pan, so it looks even better.
If you use a bigger/deeper pan, you will want to double the filling recipe, otherwise, it will be VERY shallow. But that is completely up to your preference.
In order to have a smooth texture, the cream cheese needs to be room temperature. If not, then it will lump as you blend the ingredients together. And who wants a lumpy cheesecake?
If you find the taste is too rich, you can add 1/2 tub whipped topping, but this is entirely optional. I only use it about half the time I make it.
The whipped topping offers the cheesecake a slightly lighter texture and slightly sweeter flavor. So if you don’t like rich desserts you will want to add the whipped topping.
The original recipe my mom used never used whipped topping. But my husband always said it was too rich for him. So I started adding the whipped topping so he could enjoy a lighter flavor.
But when He is on his “no sugar” kick I always go back to making it without the whipped topping because I prefer the richer tart flavor.
Mix all the filling ingredients together until smooth. Then pour onto the Graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 3 hrs.
If you are using a Springform Pan, you will want to remove the parchment paper shortly before you decorate and serve.
Easy American Berry No-Bake Cheesecake Topping
If you remove the cheesecake from the pan, you can also run a frosting knife around the outside to make the sides look crisp and smooth.
To create the illusion of the USA flag, arrange fresh blueberries in the top left corner in a square.
Then place fresh sliced strawberries in horizontal lines for the stripes of the flag.
No other topping is necessary! It is quite delicious! And it makes the perfect dessert for any USA/Patriotic holiday like Memorial Day, Flag Day, Independence Day (4th of July) and Veteran’s Day!
But is always a surefire winner at every potluck, BBQ, Summer party gathering where I donate this easy No-Bake Cheesecake.
And best of all, this easy No-Bake Cheesecake recipe can be made into any shape you desire, simply by the type of pan you use.
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Topping Alternatives:
Really any kind of topping would go great with this recipe!
- Raspberry Dessert Filling
- Strawberry pie filling
- Raspberry Pie Filling
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- Raspberry Rhubarb Jam
- Blueberry Sauce
- Chocolate Ganache
- Even Cherry Chocolate- simply drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with Cherry pie filling. Oh, Heaven!
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Crust Alternatives!
Another fun way to mix up the flavors of this easy no-bake cheesecake is to play with the crust flavors!
- Crushed Oreos
- Crushed NILLA Wafers
- Crushed Pretzels (this is amazing!)
- Cinnamon pie crust
- Crushed nuts crust
- Shortcrust Pie crust
- Oatmeal pie crust
- Frosted Animal Crackers crushed
- Grain Free Coconut Pie Crust
Really the sky is the limit with your flavor combination choices! We have tried all the toppings and most of the crust options I’ve suggested to you and they have ALL been a huge success!
If you like No Bake desserts, you may also like:
If you enjoyed this easy American Berry No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe, Be sure to Pin It and share with your friends and family!
Eating Around the Table Beginners Guide to Easy Homemade Family Dinners
Discover the ideas, recipes, and strategies to easy homemade family friendly dinners and how to create memories around the table.
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Best Handmade Christmas Gifts from Amazon Handmade Marketplace - December 6, 2018
- HOW TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY & ONLINE DATA - December 3, 2018
- Easy DIY Holiday Drink Station Soda Bar Tablescape - November 28, 2018