This No-Bake triple berry cheesecake trifle cake recipe was sponsored by Nabisco as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
This easy No-Bake triple berry cheesecake trifle cake is the perfect no-bake dessert for the 4th of July or any summer party with layers of a homemade Mascarpone cheese whipped cream, fresh fruit, and NILLA Wafers.
School is out and summer is here! Now’s the time for fun summer parties. With parties comes delicious food. But if you are a parent like me, you don’t want to be baking in the sweltering summer heat.
That’s why we love easy no-bake recipes when it comes to summer desserts. Especially when we have a family gathering, or a neighborhood party, or a tasty BBQ picnic.
NILLA Wafers are a classic treat from my childhood. I remember enjoying them as a kid. I used to eat them with banana pudding or coconut cream pudding. It was always a staple of summertime growing up.
And now my kids are growing up with a love of NILLA Wafers themselves. So since we already had a couple boxes on our pantry shelves, I decided to make a fun No-Bake summer dessert for our family to enjoy.
And that is how this Triple Berry Cheesecake Trifle came to be. While brainstorming ideas, I thought of my favorite No-Bake Cheesecake recipe. Seriously, that cheesecake is divine! But it is also very rich.
I knew the cheesecake filling would be too heavy and rich for this Cheesecake Trifle.
So instead I decided to make a filling using Mascarpone cheese instead of cream cheese. And the entire family loved the results! It’s light, fluffy and a nice hint of sweetness. But not overpowering! It blends perfectly with the fresh fruit and NILLA Wafer crust.
And best of all, this easy no-bake Triple Berry Cheesecake Trifle is so simple to throw together. In about 10 minutes you can have it in the fridge and ready for an after dinner dessert on a hot summer day.
Or maybe use it for a fun family picnic party. And it’s easy enough that your kids can help you put it together.
Easy No-Bake Triple Berry Cheesecake Trifle Recipe
You will want a springform pan to start. This will allow you to easily remove the cheesecake trifle from the pan after chilling without it falling apart.
You don’t HAVE to line the pan with parchment paper. But I found it makes clean up much easier. And makes it easier to remove the pan as well.
You will mix the sliced strawberries and raspberries together with half a lemon, half an orange, and some powdered sugar. Set this aside and allow it to macerate for at least 10 minutes. This will get the juices flowing from the berries and make them sweeter.
You want the berries to be juicy. As the juice is what helps to soften the NILLA Wafer crust.
Then mix together the Mascarpone cheese with the vanilla, sea salt, heavy cream and powdered sugar. Whisk it until it forms peaks like a nice whipped cream topping.
Begin layering the no-bake berry Cheesecake Trifle by spreading a layer of NILLA Wafers in the bottom of the pan.
Add in half of the berry mixture with juice on top and spread evenly.
Spread half of the cheese mixture on top of the berries until smooth.
Then repeat the process all over again.
Wash and dry fresh blueberries.
Evenly spread the blueberries across the top. Gently pat them into the cheese mixture on top.
Place the No-Bake Triple Berry Cheesecake Trifle into the fridge for 3 hours. It can even sit for up to overnight. So it’s easy to make ahead of time before a summer get-together party.
Remove the Triple Berry Cheesecake Trifle from the fridge and remove the springform pan ring.
Gently remove the parchment paper from around the cheesecake trifle.
Garnish with fresh berries, a few Mint leaves and another NILLA Wafer on top.
Slice up and serve away!
This easy No-Bake Triple Berry Cheesecake Trifle stays good in the fridge, covered for up to a week. Though it is best within 1 day of making.
Red White and Blueberry No-bake Cheesecake Trifle Recipe
This easy No-Bake triple berry cheesecake trifle cake is the perfect dessert for the 4th of July or any summer party with layers of a homemade Mascarpone cheese whipped cream, fresh fruit, and NILLA Wafers.
- 8” springform pan
- parchment paper
- 1 box NILLA Wafers
- 1-2 pints fresh Blueberries
- 5 cups sliced raspberries & strawberries
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar -
- 1/2 large ripe orange juiced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
Cheese Filling Mixture
- 10 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Line Springform pan with Parchment paper, set aside
- Combine raspberries, strawberries, 1/2 orange juiced, 1/2 lemon juiced, and powdered sugar into a bowl.
- Allow to macerate 10 minutes.
- combine mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and sea salt into a bowl.
- Whisk until stiff peaks form
- Line bottom of the pan with NILLA Wafers
- Spoon on half of the berries and spread evenly.
- Spoon in half the cheese mixture, spread to cover berries.
- Repeat layers with NILLA Wafers, rest of berries, and remaining cheese.
- Top with fresh blueberries.
- Put in fridge for 3 hours or up to overnight.
- Release the clasp and unmold
- Remove parchment
- Cut a slice and enjoy!
- When Covered, can store up to a week in the fridge.
- Can be made ahead of time and refrigerate overnight before serving.
You can find NILLA Wafers as well as the new Lemon NILLA Wafers on the shelves in Walmart. I usually find them on a bottom shelf.
But they are popular, most of the time they only have 1-2 boxes left on the shelf. So be prepared and shop early if you have a party coming up. This way you can be sure to have enough time to grab the boxes before you need to whip up this easy No-Bake Berry Cheesecake Trifle summer treat with NILLA Wafers.
To help make your Summer sweeter, NILLA Wafers is hosting a summer giveaway!
- Prize: ONE $200 Walmart Gift Card Grand Prize and SIX: $50 Walmart Gift Card Prize Winners
- Dates: Tuesday, May 15th – Thursday, July 5th
- Enter via the entry form below.
- I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes 7 WINNERS
- *Giveaway conducted by I-C and Nabisco. BusyCreatingMemories is not responsible for prize winnings delivery.
NILLA Wafers at Walmart Sweepstakes
Also stay connected with NILLA Wafers to see what’s happening next:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nillawafers
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nillawafers
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/nillawafers
Don’t forget to check out our video to get a brief look at this amazing Homemade Triple Berry Cheesecake Trifle!
The easy dessert possibilities are endless when you include NILLA Wafers. Check out these other fun No-Bake summer recipes using NILLA Wafers!
- No-Bake Banana Pudding Bites
- NILLA Wafer Banana Nice Cream Sandwiches
- Lemon Cheesecake Treats
- Easy-Peasy, Lemon-Squeezy Icebox Cookie Sandwiches.
- Whipped Lemon Dip
- Red, White, Blue Cheesecake Cookies
- Patriotic Berry Trifle
LIKE OUR HOMEMADE TRIPLE BERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE RECIPE?
BE SURE TO PIN AND SHARE THIS NO-BAKE BERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE RECIPE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Eating Around the Table Beginners Guide to Easy Homemade Family Dinners
Discover the ideas, recipes, and strategies to easy homemade family friendly dinners and how to create memories around the table.
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- The Best Ever Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe - June 20, 2018
- How to Store Radishes to keep them Fresh and Crisp. - June 15, 2018
- Red White and BlueBerry Cheesecake Trifle Recipe - June 11, 2018