Take your dessert up a notch with these easy No bake Cheesecake Bars! Filled with graham crackers, cream cheese, fresh raspberry spread and dark Chocolate!
This recipe originally published April 2014. It has been updated for your convenience.
Spring is in the air! And that always means more baking for me. I don’t know what it is about the sun shining more, but I get excited and want to be creative in the kitchen.
Plus when kids are home for Spring Break we always do a lot of baking and dessert making. Baking with the kids in the kitchen is a fun way to share in a creative adventure.
One of the best concoctions we’ve created from a spring break baking session are these amazingly decadent Spring Chocolate Raspberry No bake cheesecake bars! And let me tell you; they are a hit!
If you have to take anything to a potluck; this is what you want to show up with! You will be the talk of the town with these amazing no bake cheesecake bars!
EasyAmazing No Bake Cheesecake bars
Affiliate links are used to point you in the right direction to find the supplies that you might not already have on your shelves. I was gifted a bark mold and rubber spatula sample to help create this recipe, but all ideas/opinions are my own.
These mouth watering Chocolate Raspberry No bake cheesecake bars are super easy to create. The hardest part is simply waiting for each layer to harden up.
It doesn’t take a lot of kitchen utensils either! You will simply need:
- A mixing bowl,
- A hand mixer or stand mixer.
- A Mold. I used the Spring Bark Mold that was a gift from Sweet Creations by Good Cook. You can use any mold you like to make these fit any holiday.
- A Rubber spatula.
Chocolate Raspberry no bake Cheesecake Bars.
A decadent and rich dessert with fun Spring designs.
- 1 bag frozen raspberries
- 1 - 1.5 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 can sweet and condensed milk
- 1 pkg Cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup crushed Graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bar bakers chocolate either milk or dark chocolate.
- To begin you melt some of the dipping chocolate then spread across the bottom of the bark mold.
- Cool in fridge until chocolate is hard.
- Use this recipe to make the Raspberry Filling
- Spread a thin layer of raspberry filling and allow to cool in fridge while you mix up the cheesecake filling.
- Mix up the Cheesecake filling from this no bake Cheesecake recipe.
- Pour a layer of cheesecake filling on top of the raspberry filling.
- Chill for 20 min
- Mix crushed graham crackers with sugar
- Spread the graham cracker mix on top of the cheesecake and gently pat down.
- Melt more chocolate and spread gently across the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate 12 hrs or overnight.
- Gently flip the bark mold upside down on a cutting board
- Gently remove the bark mold from the cheesecake bars
- Gently cut into the designed squares
As I said earlier, the hardest part is simply waiting for the different layers to set up.
First, you melt your chocolate and spread a layer into the spring mold. Cool in fridge until the chocolate has hardened.
Add a thin layer of raspberry filling and allow to cool in the fridge while you mix up the cheesecake filling.
Add the layer of cheesecake filling and chill for at least 20 minutes to begin to form. You can let it chill longer, an hour is even still great.
Sprinkle with the Graham cracker crust and pat into place.
Add the final layer of chocolate to the top. And chill in the fridge for 12 hours to allow it to fully set.
Then you can remove from the mold, cut into squares and share!
The no bake cheesecake bars only uses about half of the cheesecake filling you make. So either get two Spring Bark molds and make two at once, or you can use the leftover cheesecake filling into a delicious no bake cheesecake with the leftover raspberry topping!
I should warn you. These are mighty rich in flavor. They are absolutely lip smacking, finger licking delicious! So they make an amazingly decadent dessert that you should share!
With Easter upon us; this is the perfect time to share some Spring cheer by making some of these up and taking a few squares to a close friend or neighbor!
We took some of ours to my in-laws. They always do so much for us. Help with the kids when I need. And are just amazing people. So we shared these delicious no bake cheesecake bars with them, and they were a huge hit.
With whom would you share your No bake Cheesecake Bars?
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Haunted Halloween Fireplace Mantel Ideas - October 20, 2017
- How to Keep Fruit Fresh and Save Money! - October 19, 2017
- Enjoy a Special Lunch Date w/ Culver’s Cheese Curds - October 12, 2017