This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Bertolli®
This creamy low carb Chicken Alfredo recipe with asparagus is Keto friendly and the perfect dinner for two or more. You can have dinner ready in 15 minutes with the best alfredo sauce thanks to Bertolli®!
Sunday Supper Low Carb Chicken Alfredo
Do you ever struggle with trying to come up with ideas for supper?
Sign up for the Bertolli Sunday Supper calendar and get fresh recipes, crafts, DIY, and cooking tips delivered weekly!
It sure makes it easy to get out of the funk of the same meals every single week. The Bertolli Sunday Supper Calendar provides weekly inspiration to host a fun-filled and relaxing time with family and friends this summer.
For me, Sundays are especially tricky. We want something tasty but it needs to be quick because the family is always hungry when we get home from Church.
I also have plenty of days where I get caught up in the day and before I know it, the kids are hungry and I need a quick and easy dinner ASAP!
That’s why I love to keep a few jars of Bertolli sauce on the shelves for days such as this.
This week, I used the new Bertolli Creamy Alfredo Sauce with Cauliflower & Milk! It’s the delicious taste you expect from Bertolli but with half the fat and calories.
My kids think it’s the Best alfredo sauce ever!
Personally, I just love the savoriness. It’s so rich and creamy and bursting with flavor!
It’s a combination of cauliflower, fresh milk, and aged parmesan. Thus creating a lighter take on the delicious classic Alfredo sauce.
Keto Chicken and Asparagus dinner ideas for two or more
What I love about Bertolli sauces (besides the flavor) is how much time they save when I’m rushing to get dinner on the table.
Since the husband is doing KETO, and we’re trying to cut down on processed carbs for the kids and myself, I decided to try something completely different than I normally make. A chicken alfredo pasta, but without the pasta!
Instead, I used two of our favorite go-to vegetables when it comes to substituting for the KETO diet. Cauliflower and Asparagus.
But it would also be fantastic with:
- Brussel Sprouts
- sweet peas
- green beans
- zuccini noodles
- Spaghetti Squash
This Low Carb Chicken alfredo recipe is also fantastic because it is one of those One Pot meals that help save on dishes! Just dump ingredients in, cook and serve! All from the same pan!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 bunch asparagus (approx 1-2 lbs)
- 12 oz cauliflower
- 1 lb diced chicken
- 1 jar Bertolli® Creamy Alfredo with Cauliflower & Milk
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese (optional))
- Cilantro (optional)
- Place butter, asparagus, cauliflower, and diced chicken into a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat with the lid on for 5 minutes
- Remove the lid and "stir"
- Replace the lid and cook for another 4-6 minutes until the vegetables are tender and to your preferred level of texture.
- Pour in the Bertolli® Creamy Alfredo with Cauliflower & Milk
- Stir until everything is well coated with the sauce.
- Replace the lid and continue to cook on medium-low until the sauce is warm.
- Serve warm
- Optional - garnish with shredded parmesan cheese and cilantro
- You can substitute the vegetables others your family personally loves.
- Also tastes great with Broccoli
- Our preference for vegetable tenderness usually only takes 15 minutes from start to finish. But depending on how soft or firm you like your vegetables, this time may differ for you.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 322Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 259mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 24g
For our family’s preferred level of “doneness” it usually only takes about 15 minutes start to finish with this Keto Chicken alfredo recipe.
But if your family prefers your vegetables softer, it may take a little longer. Likewise, if your family prefers a more crisp texture, it may take less time.
You can also customize the recipe to fit with your picky eaters. Have someone that doesn’t like asparagus? No problem, just replace that vegetable with another one.
My teenaged son actually asked that next time I make this, to add Broccoli!
This is another life-saving family dinner idea for two or more people. Quick and easy to make. Full of flavor that everyone loves. And it also fits within the husband’s KETO diet needs.
Don’t forget to sign up for the Bertolli Sunday Supper calendar to get weekly recipe inspiration to make your family meals extraordinary!
If you love Bertolli – check out how to make this super easy Chicken Rosa Casserole Bake!
If you want a rich pasta WITH the noodles, try this decadent Chicken Carbonara Recipe.
Like this Post? Pin It for Later!
- DIY Bird Nest Necklace Tutorial - May 14, 2020
- Homemade AfterSun Sunburn Relief Gel with Essential oils - April 29, 2020
- Wholesome Fruit Filled Breakfast Cereal Bars Recipe - March 21, 2020