This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Bertolli®
Stay Home for Valentine’s Day dinner. Discover how to make the best creamy bacon & chicken rosa sauce casserole bake by mixing two Bertolli® Organic Sauces to make an easy, delicious and savory baked dinner recipe in approx 20 minutes.
Mouthwatering Chicken Rosa bake casserole
I’m tired of Valentine’s Day being stressful. Aren’t you?
And when it lands in the middle of the weak, that just makes it even harder to set up something special for that special someone in your life. Especially if you have kids. cause…hello! School Night!
I may be an adult, but I still have to deal with school night schedules and getting homework done, kids to bed on time. So how can we make a special valentine’s day date for the husband and me on a school night?
Actually it can be really easy! When our day is packed full, we plan for an easy Valentine’s Day dinner, but with something extra special so it stands out from the typical day.
Here are some easy ways to make a special Valentine’s Day at home!
- Plan your schedule to give you and your special someone an extra hour with each other with zero distractions. If that means kids go to bed a little earlier, so be it. You deserve this night.
- Plan an easy activity for you and your special someone to do together. Some simple ideas include playing your favorite tabletop games, or video games if you both really enjoy them. You can watch a movie, or just spend an hour talking and reconnecting.
- Set the scene with your favorite flowers.
- Break out the nicest dishes. Well…nicer than the typical paper plates that
- Drink sparkling juice in wine glasses.
- Add a special dessert at the end of the meal.
- Make dinner extra special with this easy chicken casserole recipe
Easy Chicken Casserole recipe for someone special
The secret to making this easy Chicken Rosa Casserole Bake recipe is in the sauce.
The trick is combing two separate and delicious sauces to make a mouthwatering and creamy rosa sauce.
The other secret for this easy chicken casserole recipe is using precooked ingredients. When I’m running late on time, I like to use some chicken chunks from the freezer section. But it can also be made with fresh chicken breast.
After you cook the noodles, chicken and bacon; the rest is incredibly easy! Once you place all the ingredients mixed with the sauce into a small baking dish you will top with the Muenster cheese slices.
Finish off by sprinkling on the cheddar cheese, then bake.
Once finished, you can garnish with fresh parsley. Cilantro is also good, but I know several of you don’t like cilantro. So parsley is a great option for you.
Dish up and serve! Add candle light and even some light music to make the atmosphere special.
This dish is great for just couples, but it also makes enough to also feed the kids so you don’t have to worry about making extra food just for them.
You can get approximately 6 servings from this one recipe. If you find you prefer more chicken or bacon than the recipe calls for, go ahead and add more. You can easily adjust the portions to offer the right balance between meat and noodles.
If you have someone who can’t eat noodles, those can also be omitted. Just add extra chicken and bacon in place of the noodles and proceed as directed by the recipe.
- 1 bottle Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 bottle Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce.
- 4-6 slices thick bacon cooked & chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- approximately 13 oz grilled chicken slices
- 8 oz uncooked bow tie pasta
- Parsley for garnish (optional)
- Bring noodles to boil and cook until el dente (approximately 9-11 minutes)
- Cook bacon slices and chop
- Thaw chicken chunks or grill chicken strips in 1 T butter.
- Drain noodles
- Combine noodles, bacon, chicken in a bowl
- Pour in 1 bottle Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce and 1 bottle Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Stir until well mixed
- Pour into 8X8 baking dish
- Place muenster slices on top
- Finish with sprinkling the cheddar cheese on top
- Bake in 350 oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and center is warm.
- Remove from Oven and garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
- To make this extra easy, I use precooked chicken chunks from the freezer section of my local grocery store.
- If you want to use fresh chicken breasts, slice into easy bite sized pieces and cook in 1 tablespoon butter with a dash of salt and pepper. Or you can cook it in the leftover bacon grease as well.
- If you prefer more meat and less noodles, simply add in more meat. It's easy to adjust portions for your families preferences.
Serving Size:1 serving spoon
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 409 Total Fat: 23g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 126mg Sodium: 765mg Carbohydrates: 16g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 35g
With this easy Chicken Rosa pasta casserole bake, you can make that special Valentines day dinner at home, with minimal effort.
Be sure to check out Bertolli.com for more information and the sauces at:
For more Rosa Sauce dinner recipe ideas check out:
- Rosa Cheese Tortellini Pasta Bake
- Rosa Chicken Bake
- Chicken and Peas Rosa Gnocchi
- Creamy Rosa Caprese Gnocchi with Blistered Tomatoes
- Sausage, Peppers and Onions with Creamy Rosa Polenta
LIKE THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER…
She is dedicated to helping you leave a legacy of moments and celebrated milestones for your family to treasure generation after generation.
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies with Peanut Butter twist - October 30, 2019
- Haunted Halloween Fireplace Mantel Ideas - October 15, 2019
- Why Cat lovers need a Quote from Nationwide Pet Insurance - October 14, 2019