This post has been sponsored by SheSpeaks, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
You’ll love this easy tropical raspberry luscious slush punch recipe. The perfect alcohol-free party drink refreshment to enjoy at Holiday parties, all year round. Easy to prepare the day before. Mix a full batch for party gathering, or just mix up a single serving to enjoy a special party drink any day of the year.
Do you have a favorite holiday drink?
When I was growing up, every Christmas and New Year’s, my mom would indulge us with her homemade banana slush punch recipe. And it was something we looked forward to all year long!
Since growing up, I found that a luscious slush punch recipe makes the holidays sparkle.
And since we don’t drink alcohol, we like to make our holiday parties special by whisking up a lavish sparkling slush punch.
Through the years I have played with the flavor and found a number of concoctions that our family absolutely loves.
Today, I’m sharing one of our favorites of these flavors, a tropical raspberry luscious slush punch recipe.
The perfect refreshing drink for your Thanksgiving feasts, Christmas parties or even ringing in the New Year.
Easy Make ahead Raspberry Luscious Slush Punch Recipe
All you need are a few tropical juices, Dasani® water, fresh raspberries, and Sprite® Mini Cans.
One trick that makes your holiday prepping easy is to pick up your supplies at Sam’s Club. I personally love using the scan & go app, because it saves so much time when I’m instore shopping.
To save even more time this holiday season, try using Club Pickup. You can order online, and Sam’s Club will have everything ready for you when you arrive.
So when you need to stock up on Coca-Cola®, Sprite®, Gold Peak® Sweet Tea, Dasani®, and Diet Coke® for the holiday season, make sure to grab them at Sam’s Club.
Not only can you save time, get enough for all the holidays in one stop, you also have access to a great value on the beverages you need for holiday entertaining.
Right now I’m loving the new Sprite® mini-cans. Talk about perfect portions!
Plus the Sprite® mini-cans are the perfect size when it comes to making a single serving luscious slush punch.
- 3 Cups Dasani Water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 Cups orange juice
- 2 Cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cups fresh lime juice
- 2 cups fresh raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- up to 2 liters Sprite
- Boil water and sugar until the sugar is dissolved
- Add in the orange juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice, lime juice and raspberries to the sugar water mixture
- Stir until well mixed, you might have to squish the raspberries. An immersion blender makes this easy.
- Pour into large or extra large silicone ice cube tray, or ice cube balls
- Freeze 2-3 hours (or overnight)
- Remove from freezer and allow to soften slightly.
- Remove all frozen juice cubes and place in a bowl or blender
- Smash the cubes or blend on a crushed ice setting until the juice cubes are broken apart
- Add up to 2 liters Sprite
- Gently stir
- Place in serving bowl with ladle
- Add fruit slices like oranges, lemons, limes, and more fresh raspberries to make it look decorative
- Remove about 2-3 cubes of the frozen juice cubes from freezer
- Place in a blender and crush
- Place slush mixture into a fun glass
- Use a Sprite mini can and Slowly pour over the slush mixture until your preferred consistency
- Add fruit slices to your glass rim, or Raspberries and Pineapple chunks with Mint on a stirring stick.
- Complete with an umbrella stick. (optional)
- Sit back and enjoy.
- An immersion blender makes mixing in the raspberries easier, as it helps break them apart. But if you want your raspberries intact, just stir with a wooden spoon and don't smash the raspberries.
- Using silicone ice cube trays makes the punch freeze faster, and makes it easier to smash into a slush than a single solid block of frozen juices.
- If you don't have silicone ice cube trays, you can freeze in a cake pan or two bread pans. But this is harder to finish or to measure out single servings.
- For the full batch you will be using all of the frozen juice
- For the single servings, you will take 2-3 cubes of the frozen juice
- You can add as much Sprite as you'd like. it all depends on how "slushy" you want the recipe.
- I prefer a thicker luscious slush punch so I use less Sprite. But if you like it more runny, keep adding Sprite until it reaches your prefered consistency.
- Frozen juice mixture can be frozen for up to 3 months, if covered and stored in freezer safe container.
Not everyone has great drinking water out of the tap. That is one reason why I like to keep Dasani® water on hand for those times that the city flushes the water lines and the water tastes like chlorine. Because chlorine flavored water does NOT go well with this recipe.
So, make sure you have fresh water without chlorine flavoring.
I also keep a few packs of Dasani® water on hand for emergencies. Always stock up on Dasani® water, especially with all the crazy holiday weather that is sure to trap you inside your home.
When my mom made her slush recipe, she would always freeze the juices in a large airtight container or in bread pans. And that works. It really does.
But, I found a brilliant hack for this luscious slush punch recipe!
Instead of freezing it all in a single large chunk, I use silicone ice cube trays. I like to get the large cube trays because that helps the juice mixture to freeze faster. It also makes it easier to break apart into slush after freezing.
Not to mention when using the large cube trays, it’s much easier to portion out enough for a single serving. Depending on how large your glass is, you will want 2-3 large cubes of frozen juice to make one serving.
The magic of this luscious slush punch is that it can be made the day before.
Actually, the frozen juice cubes can last up to 3 months in an airtight container in the freezer. So prepare it ahead of time, and make your party prep even easier!
After you mix up the tropical raspberry luscious slush punch, it’s time to garnish.
If you are mixing up a large batch for a party, you can include more fresh raspberries, and fruit slices as garnish inside the punch bowl.
Another fun way to garnish your drink is with lemon or lime wedges, fresh raspberries, and mint leaves.
And don’t forget the umbrella! What holiday drink is complete without that fun little umbrella?
Now you have the perfect refreshing beverage for all your holiday events.
This luscious slush punch recipe is amazing with a Thanksgiving Feast, Christmas Dinner, or New Year’s Eve celebration!
Find your favorite holiday beverages at Sam’s Club here
LIKE OUR EASY TROPICAL RASPBERRY LUSCIOUS SLUSH PUNCH RECIPE?
BE SURE TO PIN AND SHARE THIS LUSCIOUS SLUSH PUNCH RECIPE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Sweeten your Valentine’s Day with new OREO Flavors! - February 13, 2019
- Easy Chicken Casserole Recipe – Bacon Chicken Rosa Bake - February 12, 2019
- How to Make German Pancakes Recipe - January 29, 2019