One of the best ways to enjoy Thanksgiving is by creating Thanksgiving crafts! We’ve scoured the internet, looking for some great Thanksgiving crafts to get you started this Thanksgiving season! Many are simple and easy to do; that you can enjoy doing them with your kids! Some are even edible! How is that for fantastic Thanksgiving crafts? Try some out, and let us know how they all turn out!
20 Amazing Thanksgiving Crafts
1. Hanging Hand Turkey Thanksgiving Sign and Window Decals.
3. Kids Frugal & Fun Edible Turkeys
5. Turkey Hats
6. Thanksgiving Place Cards
12. Pinecone Turkey
20. Pumpkin Cranberry Rice crispy Treats for Thanksgiving
Some of these we have tried out and others are still on the list of “to do” when the kids get home from school. They have made for lots of fun activities with the kids and keep them entertained. But they also give us quality time, and fun Thanksgiving decorations. It’s been really hard to find Thanksgiving decorations for our house; so doing Thanksgiving crafts with the kids has been a fun way to decorate our house for the Holiday.
The edible Thanksgiving crafts have been a favorite of the kids because they look cute and are fun to eat afterwards. Do you love to make Thanksgiving Crafts with your kids?
What are your favorite Thanksgiving Crafts you create with your kids?
She is dedicated to helping you leave a legacy of moments and celebrated milestones for your family to treasure generation after generation.
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Thanksgiving Turkey Wreath Craft Tutorial - November 19, 2019
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies with Peanut Butter twist - October 30, 2019
- Haunted Halloween Fireplace Mantel Ideas - October 15, 2019