Welcome to Busy Creating Memories! I hope you have been enjoying your visit. If you are visiting this page, you probably have an interest in guest posting on our site.
Due to high demand, frequent bombardment, limited time availability and overall dissatisfaction with the current quid pro quo; Busy Creating Memories does not offer Free Guest posts.
We do however offer Sponsored post opportunities for those willing to adhere to our site’s policies and quality checks. If this is something you are interested in; I’m excited to work with you!
You may be wondering WHY we do not offer Free Guest postings.
This is what I deal with on a daily basis from Guest post requests:
- Demanding I publish topics that are irrelevant to our site or readers solely because they want a link back to their website
- Demanding to promote their content with “dofollow links” because it’s “good content” and I should think of my readers, even though the content doesn’t relate to anything on our site
- Belittling me when I don’t agree to their submission
- 0ver 50-100 daily emails, all asking for top billing, high social media promotions, guest posting and all for free
- Several emails telling me how I should run my site to better promote them
- at least 5-20 emails daily following up asking why I didn’t jump at the chance to publish their guest post, and I should reconsider because it’s good content and if I don’t then I’m doing a disservice to my readers because their content is better than the articles I currently have on my site (not even kidding they’ve told me their guest post is a better resource than what I currently have on my site – way to butter up the person you want something from..uhm..no).
- Constant arguing over our site’s policies from telling me I shouldn’t require images, shouldn’t follow FTC regulations (which is the law BTW) and shouldn’t follow Google’s Terms of service, which is what pays for our site’s hosting, domain registration, fees, etc. So sorry, but I abide by Google’s rules because their ads PAY to keep our site online (websites aren’t free – it costs hundreds of dollars Monthly to keep this site online) and I’m not about to bite the hand that feeds us just to do some random person I don’t know a solid for no benefit to our site.
- Not enough high-quality articles being submitted. Out of all articles submitted 90% would be riddled with grammar, spelling errors, no images – or images that violated copyright laws, and no relevance to our readers. I didn’t sign up to be an English teacher to grade papers all day long. No thanks.
Who’s got time for all that? I don’t.
Instead, I am focusing more on creating quality recipes, crafts, DIY projects, videos and parenting resources for families. I am working on developing strong relationships with brands that help to improve the family environment. And aligning our site with products that are ingredients for amazing crafts or recipes that families can create together.
I have a high standard to what I allow on my site. It is something my readers have come to appreciate and trust.
I hope you will honor and respect our wishes to keep Busy Creating Memories a professional resource space for families looking to create cherished memories with their families.
If you have a product, service or topic that relates to this via food, craft, clothing, or parenting resources and would like to be featured, feel free to visit our Media page to learn how we can work together on a project or sponsored post.