The VTech product, gift card, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by VTech. All opinions are my own
Summer is drawing to a close. And I’m sad to see it go. So are my kids! We have had a lot of fun this summer. We haven’t done as much as I had hoped; but we still have quite some fun adventures. We moved, we made new friends, we explored our new town, we are still working on unpacking, we went camping, we visited family in Idaho, Wyoming and Utah, we’ve gone to a few museums. It’s been fun. We definitely don’t want to forget and miss out on all the fun! So my kids are capturing these moments with their new Vtech Kidizoom Smartwatch!
Vtech lets kids capture memories
Vtech just released a new tech gadget for kids! And let me tell you, it has been a huge hit in our house! It is the new Kidizoom smartwatch. This is one high tech watch!
It has the durable band for kids; with a big display screen so they can easily read it. But it also have a lot of fun features:
- 1.4 inch color touch screen
- Camera for taking photos and recording videos
- Voice recorder with 5 voice changing effects
- Special effects including customized photo frames, color filters and distortion effects; fun video frames
- 4 fun games, included
- Kid-durable design to withstand drops and bumps
- Splash proof and sweat proof
- Alarm clock with fun tones and animation
- Timer and stopwatch in kid-friendly themes
- 50+ digital and traditional analog displays
- Rechargeable battery
- 4 vibrant colors: blue, pink, white and green
- Micro USB cable for data transfer and battery recharging
- Access to Learning Lodge app store to download more games and watch displays
Yes, this watch is quite cool. The touch screen responds well to the touch and doesn’t lag. It is back lit so it is easy to read and see even in the dark.
And surprisingly it takes pretty decent pictures. The kids have had a blast capturing every moment on their Vtech kidizoom smartwatch. It’s also been a good lesson in sharing, as we only have one but two boys! They take turns, which has been nice.
They also love taking videos. They staged a play and recorded themselves and now laugh about it. It has allowed them to explore their creative minds and see what other fun things they have been able to capture. Not to mention they love leaving messages for each other on the voice recorder.
They are excited to have their new Vtech Kidizoom smartwatch with them for the final days of summer. We are hoping to fit in a few more outings before school begins and you can bet that Kidizoom watch will be with us each time so they can capture their final days of summer fun!
Vtech Kidizoom smartwatch giveaway!
You can enter to win your own Vtech Kidizoom smartwatch too!
- The contest is open USA only
- Ages 18+ Only
- Void where prohibited by Law
- Winners will be announced on our winners page once they have been selected, verified and accepted their prize.
- Winners will be notified via email. Winners will have 24 hrs to confirm and accept or another winner will be drawn.
- Giveaway closes at 11:59pm EST August 27, 2014
- Note: you must complete the mandatory entry on the form.
- All other entries on the form are optional, but will greatly increase your chances of winning the more entries you complete.
- See complete rules and regulations on the entry form below.
- By entering this giveaway you are providing your information to JadeLouise Designs for contest purposes only. Your information will not be used for any other purpose than to verify contest entries and to notify and award prize to the winner.
Giveaway is now closed. See the winner/s on our Winners Page.
What do you love about the Vtech Kidizoom Smartwatch?
Who would you give the Vtech Kidizoom Smartwatch to if you won?
She is dedicated to helping you leave a legacy of moments and celebrated milestones for your family to treasure generation after generation.
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Haunted Halloween Fireplace Mantel Ideas - October 15, 2019
- Why Cat lovers need a Quote from Nationwide Pet Insurance - October 14, 2019
- How to Make a Tulle Halloween Wreath Tutorial - October 9, 2019