As a busy mom, I find myself going more and more mobile with all my internet needs. I can’t always be tied down to a computer. So I loving using my smart phones. But the problem I have found, is that my battery life is the pits! My phone battery doesn’t last me all day. I have been hitting 20% battery left at only 1 pm! Now that just won’t due! iBattz reached out to me with a solution by offering us two iBattz mojo battstations for review purposes. We’ve tried them out and this is our honest review. Plus the top 3 tips to help your phone battery last longer in the day!
Top 3 tips for longer phone battery life w/ iBattz
- App killer– if you have an android phone, there is an awesome app called Task killer. You can set the settings to automatically turn off all running apps after a certain amount of time being in dormant state. This dramatically saves your battery life. On the iPhone you have to manually close out each app; but make sure you do it to save your battery life! Before you put that phone back in your pocket or purse, close out the apps you were just using. Double click the home button and you will see all running apps. Swipe up to close them out.
- Change settings. You can decrease the settings on your phone so the display isn’t as bright. Also sometimes if your phone is set to search for wifi- it will continually use the battery life looking for wifi even if you are driving around town. So turn that off. Check all your settings to make sure you don’t have a battery drain.
- Use iBattz! When I get low on battery life, I just plug my phone into my ibattz and recharge it on the go!
iBattz is the maker of two incredible portable phone battery chargers!
The Mojo Vogue BattStation is perfect for me! It comes with a handy carrying case to keep the Battstation and the adapters and chord all tucked away until needed. And it fits perfectly in my purse! And packs enough battery power to charge smartphones 2.5 times in one sitting!
I charge it up once and I am good for two full days of stretching my phone battery! Often I need to plug my phone in for a second recharge about 2 pm. And it is really easy to do!
Just plug the phone into the Mojo battstation and click the button. It begins to charge. It will show you a blue light when it is charging. A red light when the iBattz needs to be recharged. And a Green light when your phone is fully charged. It has made keeping my phone charged so simple! I never run out of battery any longer when I have the iBattz handy.
Which is so important as I use google Maps all the time to help me navigate our new town. I’m still learning where everything is and how to find stores and then get back home. I actually forgot my iBattz one day. And I almost panicked that I wouldn’t be able to find my way back home as my phone died on me half way through our trip.
Thankfully I was on a road I recognized and I was able to make it home. But I did have to cut half of my errands short, because I didn’t have my phone to help me find the new locations.
The Mojo Battstation Tough Dual Pro is brilliant for the husband! It is small, easy to use and well protected. The husband loves it.
The Mojo Battstation Tough Dual pro features:
The husband has found it has been super useful for when his battery life on his phone and iPad run out in the middle of the day. But what he is really excited for is the over night camping trip he has with the boys this weekend. It’s one night. But he doesn’t want to have to run down the car battery recharging his phone at night. He is taking his Mojo battstation tough dual pro camping with him so he can keep his phone charged in case of any emergency and so he can call me in the morning when they are on their way home.
It is quite resilient thanks to the impact/splash resistant cover and he loves all the additional features it offers him by being able to charge his phone and iPad at the same time.
How would the iBattz Mojo Battstation gadgets help you in your busy life?
And for being one of our amazing readers, you have the change to win BOTH of these fantastic gadgets for your own home!
iBattz Giveaway terms:
- The contest is open USA only
- Ages 18+ Only
- Void where prohibited by Law
- Winners will be announced on our winners page once they have been selected, verified and accepted their prize.
- Winners will be notified via email. Winners will have 24 hrs to confirm and accept or another winner will be drawn.
- Giveaway closes at 11:59pm EST July 2, 2014
- Note: you must complete the mandatory entry on the form.
- All other entries on the form are optional, but will greatly increase your chances of winning the more entries you complete.
- See complete rules and regulations on the entry form below.
- By entering this giveaway you are providing your information to JadeLouise Designs for contest purposes only. Your information will not be used for any other purpose than to verify contest entries and to notify and award prize to the winner.
Note: JadeLouise Designs is not responsible for fulfillment of prize. Although sponsor works hard to ship products out quickly. Most prizes are shipped immediately after the winner’s information is submitted, but sometimes there is a delay and can take up to 8-10 weeks.
Giveaway is now closed. See the winner/s on our Winners Page.