Do you travel? Or maybe you use the free wi-fi hot spots around town. Do you get online at all? Obviously the answer to at least one of those questions is yes, since you are reading this post. And if yes, you really should consider using a private VPN from F-secure Freedome to keep you and your private data safe and secure.
Rediscover Online privacy with F-Secure Freedome VPN
Being online and having your privacy protected seems to be two very separate things these days. Although many people don’t think about the fact that they are losing their privacy just by being online. But think about this:
- Ad networks track every website you visit so they can place relevant ads in front of you. They know what you last purchased, what you last “Google Searched” and what sites you visit the most
- Many services/apps/browsers track your every move online so they can “better your service” and “collect data” to prevent errors in their program. Yeah, well that’s not all they track.
- Your banking information is online, and if you aren’t protected, a hacker can access that information quite easily.
- How much of your personal information is on your phone? Photos? Your address? Calendar? Personal appointments, phone numbers, etc?
- How much information do you share on social media?
- How much personal information do you access and use when you are on your computer?
If you happen to get online, any number of hacker can break into your system and have free access to all of this data. Just by being online. That’s a pretty scary thought isn’t?
But you can protect yourself! By using a Personal VPN service like F-Secure Freedome VPN you are able to give freedom to online browsing! You can feel secure when you use the free wi-fi hot-spots. And you can know you are protected at home, or anywhere you may travel for business or personal travel.
And no, it is not hard to set up! In fact it is easier than you think! It took me less than 5 minutes to have my phone and laptop set up.
Simply visit F-secure Freedome VPN and download the program. It is available for Android 4.03 or later, iOS7 or later and Windows 7 or later. So don’t forget to protect your mobile devices too!
Once you download the app on your device or computer, simply set it up. It is simple. Download and install.
Then turn it on with a single button. That’s it! Less than 5 minutes and I had both my phone and computer set up!
You will get 7 days free trial to start with to see how it runs. But you can use the code cttpc3 for 3 months of free service, just because you learned about it from me! Make sure you take advantage of that 3 month code!
Set up your subscription plan with the code and you are good to go!
And what is amazing is you can even change your location. You know, for those times that you are traveling but don’t want to show that you are out of the country or out of town. Well, yes, you can change where you are logging in from! A fun trip to Germany? Don’t worry, you can make the internet think you are still in the USA!
What the F-secure Freedome VPN offers
- Freedome shields you on public Wi-Fi – your data is protected even in vulnerable unsecured hotspots.
- Freedome gives you your own private network, blocking bad apps and harmful sites.
- Change your virtual location to access blocked services while adding an extra layer of privacy to your surfing.
- Become Private and untrackable! Say no to snoops and annoying advertisers tracking you. Freedome is privacy, anonymity and digital freedom.
- Protects you from hackers online! They can’t access your personal data on your mobile device or laptop.
- Prevents you from accessing harmful websites
- Stops phishing attacks.
What F-Secure Freedome VPN is not: an antivirus protector. Freedome VPN is not for blocking viruses or malware. You still need to run your current computer safety programs. But don’t worry about interference. You can run Freedome VPN with your regular anti-virus software without issue! This just gives you an extra layer of protection when you are online for those areas that the anti-virus doesn’t protect.
What device are you going to install F-Secure Freedome VPN on first?