There are all kinds of fun things you can do with images if you have the right tools.
When I first started blogging, I was too timid to consider fancy photo editing software. I needed simple. And inexpensive. Photoshop was NOT simple.
The first program I ever used was Picmonkey. It is very easy to use, and the basic features are FREE to use.
One of the most valuable options you can do in Picmonkey is adding an image overlay.
And image overlay is used for several things, including:
- adding watermark
- adding Text
- adding icons
- adding logos
- creating your own business cards
- Adding a photo to cover a part of a template
- Making a Collage
- Or Making a Card for a gift that won’t arrive on time (see below)
- And many more!
Below, I’m showing you the simple steps to add an image overlay in Picmonkey. It’s really quite simple.
- Login to Picmonkey and Click Edit New Image. And upload the File.
- Select Graphics in the far left toolbar.
- Choose “add your own” at the top –
- Add your image. Or two, or even three! Adjust the size and layout until you like the result.
- Save and PRINT!
You also have the option to add more text if you like. Or you can keep it really simple.
Let me know if you have any problems or if you need extra help!
Like this Post? Pin It for Later!
She is dedicated to helping you leave a legacy of moments and celebrated milestones for your family to treasure generation after generation.
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Easy Thanksgiving Wreath DIY - Cute Turkey for Your Front Door - November 19, 2019
- How to get a perfect Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie everytime! - October 30, 2019
- Haunted Halloween Fireplace Mantel Ideas - October 15, 2019