This post was sponsored by Sam’s Club, however, the text and opinions are all my own. May you be able to create an awesome Mommy Survival kit with our tips.
We are nearing the end of the pregnancy. Thank goodness! But that means I will be facing a whole new challenge. The baby! And with that comes a lot of stress. Not bad stress. But stress none the less. To help prepare for all the challenges of taking care of a new baby, lack of sleep, and a completely new dynamic in the home; it’s time to start preparing the Mommy survival kit!
What to include in a Mommy Survival Kit
So what is a mommy survival kit? Basically it is a collection of essentials you need to help you get started being a new mommy. Think of the most basic items that you will need a lot of! This is what you should include in your Mommy Survival Kit.
I mean the last thing you want is to be up in the middle of the night and run out of diapers, or wipes, or any number of things you need. Include in your kit;
- Baby Lotions
- Baby wash
- Diaper Rash Cream
- Diaper Genie – you know to control that smell of the diapers
- Diaper Genie refills – so you don’t run out of liners in the middle of the night
- Formula if baby is formula fed
- Snacks for Mom for the night time feedings if breastfeeding. These are great to store next to the nursing chair!
Now the last thing a tired mommy with a new baby wants to do is run to the store every week to restock! That is why shopping at Sam’s Club® for all your Mommy Survival kit needs is so awesome! You can get everything you need for the Mommy Survival kit, at great savings, and in survival kit quantities! That means less trips to the store for you!
There are many benefits to shopping at Sam’s Club for your Mommy Survival kit.
- Instant Savings! When you join you instantly get $80 in savings on baby items like diapers, wipes, formula, etc.
- Every day Savings. When you shop you end up saving on each time. Even though you pay for a larger pack, it costs you less per unit
- Sam’s Club carries favorite brands like Huggies, Diaper Genie, Aveeno Baby Wash, Desitin Diaper Rash Cream, Johnson and Johnson Baby Wash and Lotion
- High quality private brands at an equal quality for a lower price. Look for the Member’s Mark label! These are great quality items at a lower cost than brand names.
- Convenience of shopping online! You can actually select easy shipping intervals on most baby items you use most when you need them so you don’t have to worry about running out. Plus you get Free standard shipping on most diaper, wipes, and formula!
- Club Pickup. You can actually shop online, complete your order online for pickup and receive a text when your order is ready. That means less time in the store, and more time at home with baby!
To create your Mommy Survival Kit, simply pick up your favorite baby items at Sam’s Club.
Then stock up your nursery with all your supplies! And that’s it! So simple! But at the same time, you are going to save yourself a lot of money, time and stress! Because you will have everything you need for when the new bundle of joy arrives!
What items from Sam’s Club would you put in your Mommy Survival Kit?
Sam’s Club provides big savings for growing families, join and get $80 in special savings on baby basics.
This post was sponsored by Sam’s Club, however, the text and opinions are all my own.
She is dedicated to helping you leave a legacy of moments and celebrated milestones for your family to treasure generation after generation.
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Haunted Halloween Fireplace Mantel Ideas - October 15, 2019
- Why Cat lovers need a Quote from Nationwide Pet Insurance - October 14, 2019
- How to Make a Tulle Halloween Wreath Tutorial - October 9, 2019