So a few months ago Deborah shared an awesome article on how to get long hair in 5 easy steps. Who knew I could learn something on my very own blog! So since I have been wanting to grown my hair out, I started using her steps. I have been following her tips for the last few months and my hair has been looking a lot better. But over these months I have also found even more tips to help make my hair become more soft and silky. So you could sort of see this post as a continuation of Deborah’s post. Start there first and then move onto these tips to get silky smooth hair.
Get long hair with Hairfinity
To get the long smooth hair you have always wanted you will want to follow these 5 easy steps.
1. Argan Oil. After washing your hair follow up with a great hair nutrition application. I use Argan Oil. I put a small drop on my palms and while my hair is still wet, I smooth it through the ends of my hair. Not at the roots. That will make your hair far too greasy. But as the ends are where the most damage occurs, it is a great shield to all that your hair will face in the day and it nourishes your hair.
2. Don’t Brush when wet. Like Deborah mentioned in her article she never brushes her hair while it is wet. I tried that. I ended up with a lot of knots in my hair when it did dry. /cry. My hair is just special. So while I totally agree brushing is a bad idea when your hair is wet, an alternative if you absolutely have to do something like me, use a pic. And gently work the worst knots out of your hair while it is wet. So when it dries it will be smooth.
3. Brush it every night. Before you go to bed, make sure your brush out the extra tangles it got throughout the day and prevents bigger knots the next morning.
4. Eat and Drink right. Obviously the healthier you are, the healthier your hair will look. What we eat directly affects our appearance. Make sure you eat healthy foods and drink plenty of water to nourish your body and your hair.
5. Hairfinity. Taking a nutritional supplement that is designed to nourish your body and hair has been a key piece as to how my hair has developed to be long and silky smooth. With the proper nutrition it helps my hair to grow faster. But it also helps to ensure that the new hair I grow is healthy and not brittle.
Hairfinity Hair Vitamins is a natural vitamin complex that restores those missing nutrients to encourage hair growth and make hair shinier, thicker and longer. This hair specific formula contains Vitamins A, C, and D, a B-Vitamin Complex, Biotin, MSM, and more. Hairfinity is clinically proven to increase the hair growth rate by 155% while decreasing shedding.
You simply take 2 capsules a day with water. It is that easy! I take it in the morning with breakfast. One bottle is a 1 month supply.
I’ve been using Hairfinity for 4 weeks. I’ve noticed my hair is less brittle, healthier and softer.
I’ve especially noticed a difference on my shorter layers around my face. They were closer to my chin level before I began using Hairfinity, but now they are longer and blend into the rest of the hair much better.
Just be sure to look past the hair color, cause you know, hair dye fades after a month of washing. But I love that my hair is a lot softer now, and easier to style because of it being less brittle. And yes, it has been growing as well.
Bonus tip! One more tip you can add to your regime is to get a water filter for your showers. It’s been proven that if you filter your shower water, your hair becomes softer and smoother. You can do this by installing a special filter shower head or install a whole house water filter. Either will do the trick.
What are your best tips to get healthy and longer hair?
Have you tried Hairfinity? What were your results?.