Sometimes I don’t feel like dragging my kids through public. I love ‘em, but kids love to touch and yell and run. And that’s fine! But sometimes I don’t want to have to remind them to use inside voices and keep their hands in their pockets and be careful not to run in front of that lady’s shopping cart.
So if all we need is milk or to pick up a prescription, I send in the hubs while I wait in the car with the kids. And while I’m happy to tap away on my phone, kids have a propensity to get bored. Real fast. So, I pull out my phone, search for “kid jokes,” and voila, instant entertainment.
These are some of our faves.
10 Kid Jokes – guaranteed to make your child giggle!
1. Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? Because she’ll Let it Go! (be sure you sing the answer!)
2. What does a nosey pepper do? It gets jalepeno business.
3. Knock, Knock? Who’s there? Boo. Boo-hoo? Don’t cry!
4. How do you make an octopus laugh? You give it ten tickles!
5. How do you know the moon isn’t hungry anymore? When it’s full!
6. Why did the cookie go to the doctor? He was feeling crummy!
7. Why did the cow cross the road? To get to the udder side!
8. What do you get when you cross an alligator and a vest? An in-VEST-i-gator!
9. What has four legs and says, “Ooom, Ooom”? A cow walking backwards!
10. What do you call a fairy who doesn’t take a bath? A Stinkerbell!
Your turn! What are some of your favorite jokes?