We tried out the Oral-B Black 7000 Toothbrush to help improve our dental hygiene. Thanks to @Smiley360 for the sample. Our opinions are our own. #PowerOfDad
Did you know that if you have poor dental hygiene is can affect the rest of your health? That is something I never thought about before; but it makes sense right? If you have a tooth ache; you aren’t going to eat right. If you have gum disease or plague build up or cavities; it can affect how you feel, how susceptible to illness you become and lots more. So it makes sense that we want to have good dental hygiene routines right?
When you think about it; most people don’t have proper dental hygiene. Did you know you should brush for a Minimum of 2 minutes?
Did you know you should be using Mouthwash?
How often do you floss?
Not only do we need to make sure our kids are practicing proper dental hygiene but we need to make sure we are too! Not to mention; if you don’t practice proper dental hygiene you can often suffer with bad breath. EWE! Who wants that hanging over their head all the time? The last thing you want is your significant other coming in for a kiss and turning away because of bad breath!
Proper Dental Hygiene Routine
To ensure a proper Dental hygiene just follow this simple routine.
- Brush thoroughly twice a day
- Floss daily
- Eat a balanced diet and limit snacks between meals
- Using dental products that contain fluoride, including toothpaste
- Rinse with a fluoride mouthrinse if your dentist tells you to
- Use gum with xylitol to chew if you can’t brush after meals.
- Brush each of the 4 quadrants of your mouth for at least 30 seconds each; for a total of 2 minutes of brushing.
- Don’t forget to clean your tongue!
The purpose of brushing your teeth isn’t just to make your breath smell good. It is also to help remove stray food particles, massage the gums, eliminate plaque, and freshen breath. It also helps to defend against cavities and periodontal disease.
All these reasons is why the husband absolutely loves his new Oral B 7000 Toothbrush. The Oral B Black 7000 toothbrush makes proper dental hygiene a lot easier to remember!
- Seven independent functions
- Accelerates to top speed faster than a high performance sports car
- Removes 100% more plaque versus a regular manual brush
- Delivers a clinically-proven, superior clean versus the leading sonic technology
- Uses 3d cleaning action (pulsates, oscillates and rotates)
- Rechargeable with 6 customized cleaning modes: daily clean, sensitive, whitening, deep clean, massage and tongue cleaner
- Visible pressure sensor lights up if you are pressing too hard,
- Timer indicates dentist-recommended brushing time of 2 minutes
- Includes a smart guide for personalized oral care coaching
- Travel case
- Recharging base
- Storage for extra toothbrush heads
- lots more!
I’m talking this is the King of all toothbrushes! I’ve never seen a toothbrush this fancy before. This is actually the same type of toothbrush our dentist recommends for those getting Braces because it can thoroughly clean better than other toothbrushes.
The husband really loves the smart-guide! It’s a wireless device that counts down the time for you as you brush. It beeps and lets you know when it’s time to move onto the next quadrant of your mouth. It also has tongue cleaning time programmed in! It shows you when you are pushing too hard for the toothbrush to do the best job; and can even be mounted on the wall for hands free use. The husband loves it.
Overall; the husband has definitely felt a deeper clean and improvement in his dental hygiene since switching to the Oral B Black 7000 toothbrush. It actually makes me jealous. I want one now! Because his teeth look better also, but I really want my mouth to feel that awesome that he keeps talking about!
How do you improve your dental Hygiene?
Why is dental Hygiene important to you?