School is almost over! I’m actually quite excited for summer vacation. But that also means a lot less opportunities to have a girls night in with just the girls and no kids around. So before the opportunity passes you by; make sure you take an afternoon or evening to get in that fun girls night in and celebrate living through yet another school year! And make sure you have the best snacks and drinks!
About this time is when I really start craving chocolate. But the last thing we need is to pack on the pounds right before Summer; so try these girl night in snacks and our amazing Chocolate Raspberry shake for a delicious drink with less sugar and calories than a traditional chocolate milk shake!
Chocolate Raspberry Shake for girls night in
Now, I have been craving a delicious Chocolate milk shake for quite a while. And what is a girls night in without chocolate? So instead of indulging in a high calorie option; try to shoot for a little less sugar by making a few substitutions in the ingredients. Instead of ice cream; use your favorite chocolate frozen yogurt.
Instead of milk and high sugar raspberry syrups; use the new delicious Trop50 Raspberry Acai! It features 50% less sugar and is sweetened with natural stevia to keep the calories low and a better option for those watching the sugar count.
Girls Night In Chocolate Raspberry Shake
A delicious chocolate raspberry shake for girls night in with less sugar and less calories than a traditional chocolate milk shake.
- 1/2 cup favorite chocolate frozen yogurt
- 4 oz Trop50 Raspberry Acai
- Ice Cubes
- Frozen raspberries for garnish
- Dark chocolate for garnish.
- slightly soften frozen yogurt on the counter
- add 1/2 cup chocolate frozen yogurt into the blender
- add about 2-4 oz Trop50 Raspberry Acai depending on how strong you want the raspberry flavor
- Blend until smooth
- Add ice cubes until you achieve the shake texture you prefer. I like a thick shake so I added 2-3 handfuls of ice cubes.
- Garnish with frozen raspberries and dark chocolate cube.
Now I have a few friends who have to watch the sugar a lot more than I do; as they struggle with diabetes. So for those friends; don’t forget a substitute option! Pick up a bottle of club soda and mix it with the Trop50 Raspberry Acai for a delicious sparkling drink that is still low in sugar!
Girls night in snacks
To round off your girls night in party try these delicious food options that will satisfy the munchies but also keep the waistline happy!
- Chips and fresh salsa
- Fresh Fruit Salsa and cinnamon Chips
- fruit platter & for those that want to indulge, include this delicious Chocolate toffee fruit dip.
- veggie tray & dip
- Our Chocolate Raspberry shake or the sparkling Trop50 Raspberry Acai version for those that have to watch sugar.
- Small individually wrapped chocolate candies scattered around the table for dessert.
- Finger chicken or cucumber Tea sandwiches
Throw in some fun games, time to chat and possibly even a fun movie and you are set!
For more great ideas for a fantastic girls night in party, visit the Girls Night in Pinterest board! Also Check out the “Inspiring Ideas for a Girls’ Night In” Trop50 Foodie Collection!
Don’t forget to check out the fun Girls’ Night In Pinterest Sweepstakes where you can either pin a featured blogger Girls’ Night In recipe, or can pin your own recipe!
Trop50 has the great taste and goodness you expect from Tropicana, but with 50% less sugar and calories and no artificial sweeteners.
“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Trop50 via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Trop50.”
What would you include for your Girls night in?
25 Delicious Lemonade Recipes
Saturday 5th of November 2016
[…] Or even this delicious Girls Night In Chocolate Raspberry Shake. […]
Year in Review, Top 10 blog posts of 2014
Monday 28th of September 2015
[…] Girls Night In Chocolate Raspberry Shake (Low Calorie- Low Sugar) […]
Sunday 24th of August 2014
This really looks good and so easy to make. I love just about anything with chocolate.
Wednesday 11th of June 2014
This chocolate raspberry smoothie looks awsomly delicious and gonna make it this morning and cant wait to try.
Tuesday 3rd of June 2014
Looks real yummy... gonna have to try it out :)