This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G, However All opinions on this Get Well Soon Gift Basket and care package is 100% my own.
Cold and flu season is in full swing. I can’t even begin to count how many of my friends and family have been suffering from a nasty cold or flu the last few weeks. It is just not a fun time of year. So what can you do to help out? Put together an awesome Get Well Soon Gift Basket to help out and help them feel better soon.
Get Well Soon Gift Basket
To begin start with a simple basket or bucket to put everything in. And then we start packing it with the cold and flu essentials such as
- Herbal Tea.
- Juice or electrolyte waters like Propel.
- Cough drops or throat lozenges.
- Airborne or Emergen C immune boosting drink mixes or drops.
- Honey (to be used in the herbal tea- it’s a great way to soothe the throat).
- Entertainment – add in some card games, a book or a movie to help them pass the time while they are sick.
- Easy Meals – throw in a freezer meal or a can of easy to fix soup. To take the burden of dinner off their plate, but also something nutritious to help them get their strength back.
- Snacks, things to keep them feeling better even if they can’t eat a full meal, like crackers or popcorn.
- Don’t forget a treat, like chocolate or a plate of homemade cookies.
- Vicks DayQuil or NyQuil Severe Cold pack. Even with all the herbal remedies for colds; sometimes you just need some OTC love. And nothing beats DayQuil and NyQuil.
The exciting thing is that the leading Other the Counter cold medication is now available in a stronger formula! New Vicks DayQuil or NyQuil Severe can be found in Walmart in the cold section. And I’m so excited to find this, because the husband just got over a horrible cold and used up all the Dayquil we had in the house. It was time to restock.
And when you are sick you just want something strong to get you feeling better faster. The New Vicks DayQuil or NyQuil Severe come in liquid or capsule form and can help with symptoms like
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
Now that you have the get well basket finished, throw in some goodies like some chocolates or homemade cookies and deliver it with a Get well Soon card! Let me tell you, your friend or family member will be ever so grateful for your help and concern.Join in on the conversation! Hashtag: #ReliefIsHere
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NyQuil.DayQuil Find DyQuil and NyQuil Sever at Walmart.
What else would you add to the Get Well Soon Basket?
What are your best Get Well Soon tips?