That the post is sponsored by Lunchbox & Vaseline® Intensive CareTM Advanced Repair Lotion in efforts to help you get smooth skin in 5 days! All opinions are our own.
Get Smooth Skin in 5 Days with 5 Steps!
The winter is harsh on skin. We all know that. How many of you are suffering from extra dry skin? I know I am. My hands are more sensitive after I wash dishes. My legs are itching like crazy due to the dryness. Even my face feels like a dried up peel. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could get smooth skin in 5 days?
Actually we can! Use these top 5 tips and you will be experiencing softer, lush and smooth skin in just 5 days. No more dry, cracked and bleeding skin. No more constantly applying lotion every 5 minutes. Your skin will be softer and healthier in just 5 days!
1. Nutrition. That old saying “You are what you eat” has more truth to it than you know. If you eat junk, than you will look like junk. Not right away. But if your body isn’t getting the proper nutrition then your hair is less vibrant and your skin is more dull and dry. If you eat proper meals, foods, fruits and veggies and ensure you are getting the nutrients that you need; then your skin will become brighter and softer.
2. Drink. Just like with every other aspect of your body, if you don’t drink enough water, your body won’t work to it’s best capacity. You need to drink lots of water. It will help you feel better, more energy, clearer mind, more beautiful hair, better complexion and softer skin! So drink up!
3. Exfoliate. Part of the issue with dry skin is that the old skin is hanging on and not allowing the younger and more subtle skin to show. If you gently exfoliate, your skin becomes softer and smoother and doesn’t feel as dry.
4. Protect. If you are going out in the cold, or going to wash dishes, make sure you protect your skin. Wear gloves outside and wear cleaning gloves for..well cleaning. And yes this includes washing the dishes. If you protect your skin, it is less likely to dry out as quickly.
5. Moisturize. Even with all the other steps, in the winter we still need to take time to moisturize. It is natural that our skin loses moisture throughout the day. So we do need to still moisturize our skin. And if you have any damaged skin like rashes, or dry skin patches; moisturizing is crucial for it to heal.
Did you know that Vaseline Intensive Care lotions can begin to heal your skin and give you noticeably softer skin in just 5 days? Think about that. Start on Monday and by Friday you will have softer and smooth skin! Now that is a regime that is easy to follow with quick results right?
I took the 5 day challenge with Vaseline Intensive care lotions. I tried out the fragrance free advanced repair lotion. Although I may use the cocoa butter one next time cause I love that scent. I used the Vaseline Intensive care lotion on my hands and legs. Like I said that is where I have the worst problem.
I was amazed by the results. My hands don’t hurt as much now. My skin is definitely softer. And as for my legs. Well, they no longer itch until my sanity is hanging by a thread. (That’s what my legs do when they get dry, they itch). They are softer and smoother and don’t drive me batty all day long.
The lotion is creamy and light. It’s not overly heavy. And thankfully it does absorb fairly well. I still have to wait a few minutes, but I found the dryer my skin the faster it absorbed. By the 5th day, it took just a little longer to absorb into my skin. But my skin was a lot smoother, and I didn’t mind the extra minute or two waiting for lotion to absorb. Especially since once it is absorbed, my skin doesn’t feel grease. Just smooth and silky.
Are you ready to have smooth skin in as little as 5 days? I encourage you to take the 5 day challenge as well and see how amazing your skin will feel. You can find the Vaseline Intensive care lotions at a great price at Walmart.