As my friends around the world are beginning to complain about snow, its made me realize my hope for a longer Autumn is in vane. The snow will be showing up soon. The temperatures have already dropped. So that brings to mind it is time to break out the cold weather gear. Included are fashion accessories that haven’t been seen in months. So as I sort through it all let me ask, what are the most important we should all stock up for the coming winter?
I took that question to the masses on social media. And here are the results. The most important fashion accessories that you will need for the winter, to keep you warm, cozy and fashionable at the same time! Some of these may use affiliate links, and if you click on my links and shop, you will help me stay stocked in Hot cocoa this cold winter 🙂 and it won’t cost you a single cent extra!
Top fashion accessories for Winter
1. Scarf any kind really, but especially an infinity scarf. Scarves are brilliant to change up a look but also a great way to warm up too!
2. Touch Gloves These are amazing gloves that not only keep your hands warm, look great, but you can also still use your electronics while using them! Yep, no more freezing your hands as you use your electronic gadgets! Touch gloves let you still use your phone, tablet and more without taking off your gloves.
3 Leggings – These are fantastic for the winter or just when you don’t want to show off any leg! They go under pants, with skirts, and with dresses! And you can get leggings in plain, designs and even cute prints!
4. Warm Fashion boots. Boots are a great way to add in some warmth without sacrificing style. They go great with jeans, skirts, dresses and just about everything! You can use cute Fashion boots or even more stylish warm winter boots.
With your fashionable boots, don’t forget to add in some fun bow boot socks! They add an extra layer of heat and a flair of fun to your outfit.
5. Hats! Be it a crochet hat, knit hat, beanies, newsboy or anything; a hat is a great way to keep warm and still look cute. Especially since most of our heat escapes from our heads, having them covered keeps us warm. So get a cute beanie hat to stay warm and still look fashionable this winter.
Another top fashion accessory that my crowd sourcing also brought up was a nice cozy sweater. When the temperature goes down, throw on a cozy sweater to warm up instead of high jacking the heat thermometer. Plus they just look great! And if you want great sweaters like this one make sure to pick up a great coupon to Maurices to help the budget stretch!
To save a buck on all your fashion and shopping needs make sure to visit Frugaa to check for hot coupons for each fashion site you love to shop at!
What are you top Fashion Accessories for Winter that you simply can’t live without?
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- How to Prevent Summer Learning loss in 15 minutes a day. - June 10, 2019
- Easy Picnic Food Ideas to complete your summer - June 7, 2019
- The Best Ever Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe - May 22, 2019