I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Nutrish for Cats. I received a sample of Nutrish for Cats to facilitate this review and a promotional item to thank me for participating. All opinions on Nutrish and our amazingly easy Thai Green Curry Chicken Recipe are our own.
We are big chicken eaters in our house. We love chicken! We have a lot of great chicken recipes that we use. Like an easy grilled chicken, Italian baked chicken, Weight Watchers Chicken Parmesan, and Crock pot chicken recipe. But one of my favorites is a super easy Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe! This Green Curry Chicken recipe requires 4 ingredients and can be made with frozen chicken tenderloins. I’m talking super easy dinner! And it has the entire house satisfied!
Easy Green Curry Chicken Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenderloins (frozen or thawed)
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 package Campbell's Skillet Sauces Thai Green Curry sauce (if you like more sauce for the rice you can use two packages)
- Cook brown rice in rice cooker or sauce pan with water according to package instructions
- Place coconut oil in skillet on medium heat
- Add frozen or thawed chicken tenderloins
- saute until chicken is cooked but not dry. Slightly browned.
- Add Campbell's skillet sauce
- Heat 4-5 minutes until sauce is warmed and creamy.
- Serve over brown rice.
See, I’m all about easy dinners that are packed with flavor! Often I find myself with under 30 minutes to get dinner onto the table; so this is one of my favorites to prepare on those nights. Plus the kids love it too.