My kids love pizza, and they love to make pizza! They love having their own personal pizza and adding their own toppings, but I hate the time it takes to make it. Maybe you are like me and are in need of an easy pizza recipe! We have just the recipe for you! It is easy to make, quick on time, and a lot of fun for kids to be involved! For us it is our Easy Personal Pizza Recipe!
Brands are not important. I merely got what was on sale or what is the favorite for flavor with my kids.
- Package of English Muffins
- Shredded Cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- Favorite Pizza Toppings, for my kids it is diced ham and pepperoni. I love to add Black olives, but I’m the only one in the family that likes that.
Cut the English muffins in half and place on a pizza/baking pan. Toast in oven until the English muffin is slightly toasted. This helps it from getting soggy after you apply the toppings.
Include the kids in the rest of the making experience , as this is the funnest part! They will have a blast adding their own toppings and will actually be excited to eat dinner for a change!
Spread with Pizza sauce and top with toppings to your hearts desire.
Bake at 350 Degrees for approximately 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Let cool and then enjoy!
What are your favorite Toppings on pizza?
Have you tried our easy personal Pizza recipe? We’d love to hear what you think!
She is dedicated to helping you leave a legacy of moments and celebrated milestones for your family to treasure generation after generation.
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Haunted Halloween Fireplace Mantel Ideas - October 15, 2019
- Why Cat lovers need a Quote from Nationwide Pet Insurance - October 14, 2019
- How to Make a Tulle Halloween Wreath Tutorial - October 9, 2019