This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #onestopshopforbaby #CollectiveBias
Our baby girl is set to arrive next week! That means she seriously could come at any time now! I’m so excited and rather nervous at the same time! Needless to say, that I have entered the serious nesting phase and I’m doing all the last minute things to ensure I’m ready for baby. Including pack the hospital bag and ensuring I have the diaper bag essentials ready to go for when I bring this angel home!
This last weekend I made a trip to Babies “R” Us to gather up all the last minute baby essentials I still needed to gather. Why Babies “R” Us? Well where else would you go for all your baby needs? No where else has such a vast collection of baby gear that will get me everything I need to be ready for this baby to arrive next week! I found all my diaper bag essentials including the Huggies Clutch ‘n’ Clean Wipes.
Have you ever tried to pack a diaper bag? If you are a new Mom this can be a little overwhelming. I mean, how do you know exactly what you need? Yes there is the obvious like diapers, but what else?
Well even for this seasoned mom with 3 kids I was a little overwhelmed. After being 6 years since I had a baby, I had forgotten quite a few things. But as I am prepping for this baby to arrive, I have taken to going through my memory books, asking friends and searching online. What I’ve collected are the most common, and most agreed upon items that every Mom says are diaper bag essentials!
To make it easy on you, I even have a free printable for you! Just print it off and you can check each item off as you add it to your diaper bag.
Diaper bag essentials For Baby
- Diapers (obviously)
- Huggies Clutch ‘n’ Clean Wipes
- Diaper changing pad
- Diaper rash cream
- Burp cloth
- Extra change of clothes for baby
- Plastic or biodegradable bags – for storing soiled clothing, stinky diapers until you can find a trash can, etc.
- Feeding needs – bottles with breast milk or formula- whichever your baby uses
- Snacks for older kids
- Extra blanket
- Pacifier if baby uses one
- Small toy or entertainment for older babies
- Hat for protection from sun or cold
Diaper bag essentials For Mom!
Don’t forget about Mom! In your diaper bag you also need to pack a few essentials for mom!
- Lip balm (cause seriously our lips are always dry)
- Portable lotion
- Nail clippers
- Nursing cover (for those times you are out and baby needs to eat. It’s always nice to be considerate of others when in public- and many moms feel more comfortable with a cover for privacy for such an intimate moment)
- Breast pads for nursing moms
- Snacks – especially if you are breast feeding.
- Bottle of Water – don’t let mom get dehydrated! You need to stay your best so you can take care of your little one!
- Mint or gum
- Huggies Clutch n’ Clean wipes! These aren’t just for baby! Mom’s can use them to clean up messes, wash their own hands, or for spills or spit ups on Mom’s outfit.
Notice; we have 2 sections! One for baby and one for Mom. Just because it’s a diaper bag doesn’t mean you forget yourself. Make sure you get your stuff in that bag too!
And don’t forget that extra change of clothes! Maybe even make it 2 changes of clothes if your baby is brand new, or you are potty training. You won’t regret it.
And those Huggies Clutch ‘n Clean Wipes are a must have in your diaper bag. It’s such a simple way to carry around the wipes. It is sealed to keep the wipes fresh and moist. That’s right, no more dried out wipes. And it is refillable too. Who doesn’t love reusable? All Moms do! It also has the handy handle strap! This makes grabbing your diaper changing essentials super easy.
If you are in need of a diaper change, just pull out the changing pad, a diaper, the diaper rash cream if needed and the Huggies Clutch ‘n Clean Wipes. No need to lug the entire diaper bag everywhere.
Plus the handle makes it easy to snap onto a stroller for on the go. And remember there are many uses for wipes, not just for changing a stinky diaper! You can use them for cleaning up baby, stroller, toys, hands at the park, picnic table at the park before sitting down, and lots more. These are always great to have on hand!
And the pouch is so easy to fit inside the diaper bag when it is time to leave the house.
Unlike the hard wipes case, this one is flexible and can fit in smaller spaces and is not as restrictive.
But mostly I love the convenience of the Huggies Clutch ‘n Clean Wipes and the refillable pouch. Not to mention they look chic and stylish at the same time. They are the perfect addition to your diaper bag essentials. Don’t waist your efforts on the old fashioned method of wipes in a bag, or the hard cases that are big and bulky. This is all you will need to carry your wipes. They will stay moist, and you can carry them with ease.
And great news for all you Moms out there! Right now you can get Free Huggies Clutch ‘n Clean Wipes with your Huggies purchase of $50 or more. In Store Only! Valid 9/1-9/30. Learn more by visiting Huggies on Facebook and Twitter.
How would Huggies Clutch ‘n’ Clean Wipes make your on-the-go times with baby easier?
Which style of Huggies Clutch ‘n’ Clean wipes are you excited to add to your diaper bag essentials?
She is dedicated to helping you leave a legacy of moments and celebrated milestones for your family to treasure generation after generation.
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- How to get a perfect Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie everytime! - October 30, 2019
- Haunted Halloween Fireplace Mantel Ideas - October 15, 2019
- Why Cat lovers need a Quote from Nationwide Pet Insurance - October 14, 2019