Easy Bacon Ranch Cheeseball
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1.5 Tablespoons Ranch Dip Mix
- 3 chopped Green Onions
- 3 Chopped slices of Bacon
- 1/4 cup Goldfish crackers crushed into crumbs
- Combine in a bowl the softened cream cheese, sliced green onions, ranch dip mix, shredded Cheese and bacon into a bowl.
- Mix until it is well combined.
- Place on a sheet of wax paper and form into a ball.
- Roll the bacon and ranch cheeseball in crushed Goldfish crackers.
- Wrap in plastic or wax paper and place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Take it out and serve on a festive Holiday plate with even more Goldfish crackers!
Recipe by Busy Creating Memories at https://busycreatingmemories.com/bacon-ranch-cheeseball/