I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetsSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Medai Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product. Enjoy our Thai Chicken Recipe!
We are big chicken eaters in our home. We love the taste and the many different cooking options with chicken. One of the things I love most is that we can bring the flavor of the world home with an easy chicken dinner. The easiest way is with specialty Sauces like you find from WorldFoods. I’m telling you these sauces are amazing!
Making Thai Chicken with WorldFood Sauces
- Cook rice in rice cooker or sauce pan with water according to package instructions
- Place coconut oil in skillet on medium heat
- Add frozen or thawed chicken tenderloins
- saute until chicken is cooked but not dry. Slightly browned.
- Add WorldFoods Thai Coconut Galangal Sauce
- Heat 4-5 minutes until sauce is warmed and creamy.
- Serve over jasmine rice and side of stir fry veggies.
What would you pair with the Thai chicken recipe?
Which WORLDFOODS sauce do you want to try first?
- DIY Bird Nest Necklace Tutorial - May 14, 2020
- Homemade AfterSun Sunburn Relief Gel with Essential oils - April 29, 2020
- Wholesome Fruit Filled Breakfast Cereal Bars Recipe - March 21, 2020