It’s always amazing at the beginning of the New Year to take a moment and see just how far we have come in the last year. As 2014 came to a close and we begin a fresh beginning in 2015; I love to take a moment to visit our best blog posts of 2014.
What were our top rated and visited articles? What got the most attention? What did people love the most? Taking the year in review, it is a great time to see just what our readers enjoy reading so we can make a game plan to create more content of the sort. It is also a great time to bring some life back to some posts that may have been forgotten along the way.
2014 was a great year for growth. Albeit we didn’t grow as much as I had hoped. We had a lot of struggles a long the way, road bumps, website issues, database corruptions that shut off the site for a while, plus the Husband graduated college, got a job, we bought our first home, and we moved states and left a lot of family and friends behind. It’s been quite a ride. But one full of learning and experiences I’d never trade.
But lets see the highlights from this year in review. What were the top 10 blog posts of 2014 according to our readers?
Year in Review 2014
- Italian Baked Chicken Recipe made from Frozen Chicken – 64,107 pageviews
- Bye Bye Binky; Top Ten tips to eliminate the Pacifier – 46,001 pageviews
- How to Freeze Peaches without Sugar – 34,618 pageviews
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe – 26,087 pageviews
- Mini Disney Frozen Party – 23,805 pageviews
- Crockpot Chicken Recipe – 14,093 pageviews
- DIY Pallet Garden Bed – 13,551 pageviews
- How to Walk 10,000 Steps a Day – 10,231 pageviews
- Homemade Gravy Recipe – how to make lumpfree Gravy – 9,873 pageviews
- Crochet Edging Tutorial; How to Crochet Baby Burp Cloth – 8,771 pageviews
Some of my favorites made the list, and some didn’t. Oh well. Some are still rather young and we have a full new year for them to catch up in traffic.
Some of the up and coming rising stars of JadeLouise Designs’ posts include
- DIY Lego Play Station Tutorial
- Chicken Carbonara Recipe
- Peanut Butter Muffins
- Belgian Hot Chocolate
- Caramel Apple Wassail
- Patriotic Wreath Tutorial
- Girls Night In Chocolate Raspberry Shake (Low Calorie- Low Sugar)
- Edible Pixie Dust
- Halloween Tutu Wreath Tutorial
- easy French Toast Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes recipe
- Duck Tape Valentine’s Day Roses
It’s been a fun year. Goodbye 2014! And I am looking forward to 2015 and all the fun it will bring.
What is your favorite post from our Year in Review for 2014?
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- DIY Upcycled Bottle Vase - January 18, 2017
- Wholesome Fruit Filled Breakfast Cereal Bars Recipe - January 3, 2017
- Heavenly Christmas Potpourri Simmer Pot Recipe - December 19, 2016