This post is sponsored by Wild Calling!, and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about The Art of Nutrition, but JadeLouise Designs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Wild Calling! is not responsible for the content of this article.
This year we have been focusing on making our entire family healthier with our food choices. And that includes our pets as well. We recently tried out the new Wild Calling!® dog food for Odin and let me tell you he loved it! It made our dog happy and it will help your dog be happy and healthy too! Let me tell you why!
Happy and Healthy with Wild Calling!
Think about the times when you are happy. Is it right after you ate something that made you sick? Or do your happy moments also relate to the times in your life when you took care of your body? Ate healthy foods and took care of yourself mentally, physically and emotionally?
The same goes for our pets. If we take care of their emotional and physical needs, they will be very happy pets. For us one of the biggest things we have done to help make Odin happy is to ensure he gets plenty of outside time, physical exercise and a healthy diet that fits with our lifestyle.
He does a lot better on zero grain and high protein diets. His energy is better, he is happier, and his coat is healthier looking. Just overall he is a much happier dog when we feed him healthy food.
Wild Calling! has been a treat that our Odin has loved this last month. Wild Calling! is different from many other dog food companies because they have a story instead of a strategy. They believe in being Real, Honest and true. And that includes the quality of their pet food!
- Made in the USA with high quality USA sourced ingredients.
- WildCalling! GlycoEdge is designed to provide your dog with consistent energy and a low glycemic diet. Made from Tapioca, sweet potatoes, and lentils to provide a low glycemic diet. Now that is a great recipe for a healthy active dog!
- Quality is their concern.They believe in using the highest quality ingredients –including hormone and antibiotic-free meat, poultry and fish.
- Meat & Protein rich. They believe in grain free nutrition, and their protein is derived from quality animal protein. Rich meats help create an optimal amino acid profile to support healthy muscle growth & increased energy
- No corn, soy, wheat or gluten.
So what do dogs think? Well, our Odin sure did enjoy his Duck, Salmon Meal & Lamb Meal Recipe! And the Rainbow River wet dog food went even faster! Let’s just say it didn’t last long.
And he was quite happy with the flavor.
The husband and I were very happy with the quality of the ingredient and the nutritional value.
And as I said, it didn’t last long. Not a bit left over, unlike other dog food that Odin doesn’t like. He won’t finish it off if he doesn’t like it.
Want to know where you can get some WildCalling! pet food? Use the handy Store locator to find some nearest you.
How would Wild Calling! help your dog become happier?
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- DIY Easy Hot Air Balloon Party Favors - May 19, 2017
- Try the MILKA OREO CHOCOLATE CANDY + $25 WALMART GC Giveaway! - May 17, 2017
- 5 Eco-friendly Ways to save money on Laundry - May 15, 2017