I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for WaterWipes. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. However all opinions and Travel Must Haves tips are our own.
Summer is in full swing and that means we are traveling. And traveling a lot! We have been on the road visiting family more than we have been home this summer. And with that comes a lot of time traveling in the car. Through this we have really come to know what we need to have in our car at all times, our Travel Must Haves!
Travel Must Haves
- Phone Charger – you don’t want to be stranded and have a dead phone. Always have a phone charger that can plug into your car.
- Paper towels, you know for those messes that need wiping up.
- Emergency car kit- this includes extra fluids for the car in case you spring a leak.
- Tire pressure gauge
- Jumper cables
- Car jack
- Extra tire
- Water! Always have extra water in the car. You never know if you will need to for drinking or for a car emergency, or even to just clean something.
- First aid kit – Obviously. Always have a first aid kit everywhere you go!
- Snacks – because kids and even adults get grouchy if you get hungry. It just makes for better traveling companions
- Entertainment for kids (be it a movie, hand held games, or coloring, the kids need to be occupied).
- WaterWipes! For Chemical free cleaning of those sticky or greasy messes while you travel!
Now I’ve mentioned WaterWipes before in 30 uses for baby wipes that don’t include diaper duty! If you haven’t read it, definitely check it out. You will be amazed at just how many reasons there are to keep a handy package of WaterWipes on hand!
For us, when it comes to travel I want the WaterWipes in the van! Why? Because of the ingredients!
WaterWipes are made from only 2 ingredients! 99.9% pure Irish water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract! No nasty chemicals to leave a filmy residue behind. And no chemicals or perfumes to linger on your hands if you are using it to clean up messy faces or sticky fingers!
I mean, have you ever washed your hands with a regular diaper wipe before and then tried to eat finger foods? Talk about nasty chemical taste that transfers from your fingers to the food and then into your mouth! No thank you!
For us it’s always WaterWipes that we keep on hand for cleaning up the messes while we travel! The package will keep for up to 15 months before it is opened. Once you open the WaterWipes package, it is recommend that you use the pack within 1 month. Not a problem for us, as you should be updating your car kits every month anyway, you don’t want the stored snacks to go bad.
Plus if something happens and you have to do some minor mechanical work; the WaterWipes are perfect for washing off the black grease from the motor before you get back in and drive! Or from after changing a tire! They will effectively clean your hands, before you transfer the mess to the inside of the car.
Add to that, if you happen to have little ones like we do, no other baby wipe is as safe or gentle for little one’s skin! WaterWipes are both durable and effective without containing any of the harmful chemicals found in other baby wipes. WaterWipes proves a safer, natural option for your little one.
Want to know where you can pick up your own package of WaterWipes? WaterWipes is making its in-store debut at top Babies “R” Us stores across the country from May – July! And right now you can Buy 2 packs for $6 (usually $3.99 for a 1 pack!)
Want an even sweeter deal to be excited? You can enter to win a $100 Babies R Us Gift card!
Giveaway ends 7/9/2015
How would you use WaterWipes in your family?
What are your Travel Must Haves?
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- DIY Homework Snack Station + Printable - February 17, 2017
- Amazing Samsung Device Deals at Walmart this Tax Season! - February 17, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crochet Cup Cozy Pattern - February 15, 2017