This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G featuring Olay Regenerist Luminous. All opinions are my own.
Remember two weeks ago when I excitedly announced I would be trying out the new Olay Regenerist Luminous Glow skin care? Well I got my package the very next day and started using it right away! And I am loving it!
Like I mentioned when I first introduced the Olay Regenerist Luminous products to you; My skin is aging. I’m no longer a teen. No longer as youthful as I feel. No longer a young adult. I’m over the 30 mark. And it’s time I start paying attention and treating my skin to what it needs. I can no longer get away with the teenage skin care. My skin has changed and I need something that is specially formulated for adult skin.
Olay Regenerist Luminous
The Olay Regenerist is a three step process. Cleanse, eye treatment, and moisturize. Super easy. And yet it is pretty surprising the difference I found.
- Step 1: CLEANSE with Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser
- Creamy hydrating formula with gentle exfoliating micro-beads cleanses to reveal skin that’s highly defined, beautifully clean, and more luminous
- Instantly brightens dull and uneven skin
- Hydrates to instantly illuminate skin and recapture healthy-looking, youthful luminosity
- Leaves skin feeling smooth, conditioned, and even-textured
- Step 2: MOISTURIZE with Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
- Features rich conditioners that smooth, hydrate, and protect skin and a powerful antioxidant complex containing vitamin E, green tea, and OliveM™ that helps promote a more even skin tone and texture
- Hydrating formula with a brightening complex delivers toning ingredients 10 layers deep into skin surface, fading the look of dark spots over time
- Regenerates skin’s appearance to help recapture healthy-looking, youthful luminosity
- After first use: Intense hydration immediately refreshes and illuminates skin.
- After two weeks: Skin looks visibly younger
- After eight weeks: The appearance of dark spots and discoloration are diminished to reveal vibrantly beautiful, even skin tone
- Step 3: TREAT with Olay Regenerist Luminous Dark Circle Correcting Hydraswirl
- Smart, multi-colored pearlescent pigments provide instant brightness and illumination by reducing the appearance of dark circles for vibrant, healthy-looking skin
- After first use: Instantly reduces the appearance of dry, dull skin for a healthy-looking, youthful luminosity
- After five days: Skin’s surface appearance around the eye is regenerated revealing smoother, more even texture
- After eight weeks: Discoloration is visibly diminished, helping to even skin tone
So how has it worked? Amazingly actually. I started to see a different in just one day. And I’m not the only one that saw it. I asked the husband. And he said my skin looked healthier. Not that any lines were less, or less wrinkles or anything like that. But he said it had a healthier look to it. It was more radiant and it looked as though my skin was clearer.
Yes, that’s right. I am one of those lucky adults that struggles with adult acne. And it is rather annoying. Especially since my mother never had a blemish in her life. Not even as a teenager! Why couldn’t I inherit that gene?
So right away we saw a big difference in my skin.
And like all skin care products. After a few days trying something new; I had a break out. This is really typical of any skin care I try out. So that didn’t surprise me one bit.
What did surprise me however; is the severity of the breakout. Normally I have the painful breakouts. The deep acne that never comes to a head. And they are painful. And usually I break out all over my face.
With the Olay Regenerist Luminous skin care; my breakouts were just the little red dots. They didn’t hurt. They were just there. And it was just along my jaw line. I found that rather interesting.
More exciting is that the breakout has started to heal up faster than any other breakout I’ve had. So that is pretty sweet.
Not to mention that when I get any other acne showing up; it comes to a head within a day. And then begins to heal. WOW! That is some major difference from having the same acne spot for two weeks.
So even though the Olay Regenerist Luminous skin care is more commonly thought to be the skin care to reduce wrinkles. I have found it to be amazing at helping me battle my adult acne. I haven’t had a skin care product work so well on my adult acne before. I am pretty excited about that.
My skin feels amazing. It is soft to the touch. My red tones are mellowed out. My skin seems brighter. More full of life. And a lot healthier than it was before. I don’t feel like I have to plaster on a lot of makeup before I head out the door. In fact a few days I even went out without makeup on! I felt that confident in my own skin! That is a pretty sweet feeling.
Would I recommend Olay Regenerist to my friends? If they are looking to experience smoother skin, more radiance and to bring life back to their skin. Then it is a resounding yes.
It is amazing to see the before and after shots. I can see a definite lighting to my skin. In the before shot, I was actually wearing quite a bit of makeup. After, nada! I also love the reduction of lines and darkness around my eyes.
You can get Product Info on the Olay Regenerist Luminous Collection here. Or you can also get all three new products at an everyday low price at your local Walmart or buy on Walmart.com! And be sure to follow Olay on Twitter and Facebook.
What do you think of the new Olay Regenerist Luminous?
Do you know someone who could benefit from Olay Regenerist Luminous?
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- DIY Homework Snack Station + Printable - February 17, 2017
- Amazing Samsung Device Deals at Walmart this Tax Season! - February 17, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crochet Cup Cozy Pattern - February 15, 2017