Enjoy this easy Mint Chocolate Fudge recipe thanks to being a Sponsored post by Lunchbox. All opinions are our own.
What says Holidays more than a delicious Mint Chocolate fudge treat? When we lived in Idaho we had neighbors that we could always count on to deliver a plate full of goodies. And at least one of them always had some fudge. But since we moved to Utah, I find myself without any fudge this holiday season. I guess it is time I learned to make it myself. Because we just have to have our yearly fudge fix! And even though Christmas is over, we can still enjoy a great chocolate fudge! We can make every day delicious with Kraft!
The great thing is that this fudge is very simple to make. But it really tastes extraordinary and fancy! Don’t you just love when something that is simple tastes like it took you all day? You can really wow the neighbors, friends and family members when you serve this one up! And make them think you slaved away on it because you love them. But in reality, it took just a few minutes.
Mint Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Easy Mint Chocolate Fudge from Pudding
- 2 packages (4oz each) Baker's Semi-sweet chocolate, Divided
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 package (3.9 oz) JELL-O Chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup finely crushed Starlight mints
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil
- Microwave 4 oz chocolate , 6 Tablespoons butter, and water in large microwaveable bowl on high 2 min
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted and well blended
- Add Peppermint extract and pudding mix
- Stir 2 minutes
- Add sugar 1 cup at a time, stirring after each time until well blended. Pour into prepared pan and press into even layer
- Microwave remaining butter and chocolate in microwaveable bowl 1-1.5 minutes
- stir until chocolate is well blended
- Pour over fudge layer in pan.
- Spread to completely cover bottom layer.
- Top with miniature marshmallows and crushed mints
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm
- Remove fudge from pan and cut into 36 small pieces.
I just love how simple this mint chocolate fudge is to make! Simply combine the chocolate, butter and water in a bowl. And melt in the microwave.
Add in the peppermint extract and pudding and mix. Then add in the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time until the fudge texture forms.
Mold into the prepared pan.
And then melt the rest of the chocolate and butter. Then spread on top of the fudge. Sprinkle with the Mini Marshmallows and Crushed Mints. If you can’t find the Starlight Mints, you can also use crushed candy canes. That’s what I had to do, because the Starlight mints were sold out. (Tis the season).
Then just let it cool in the fridge until it is firm.
Now doesn’t that mint chocolate fudge sound just amazing? Trust me, it is! I am not the biggest fan of Fudge (crazy I know). It is usually just a little too sweet for me. But I have to have at least one small piece a year. And this Mint Chocolate fudge is my favorite! So much so, that I’ve just eaten 5 pieces in the last 2 days! I never eat that much fudge!
It is the perfect blend of Mint and chocolate. All in Fudge goodness.
And thanks to how easy it is, we can Sweeten the Season any time of the year. Not just around the holidays!
Thankfully my kids are loving this fudge too, so they are helping me eat it, so I’m not eating the entire batch on my own. And we also shared with some neighbors. It’s a great treat to share and make every day delicious to those you love!
Make sure you get more great Recipes to Sweeten the Season. Plus a coupon for $1.00 off 4 JELL-O Gelatin, Pudding or No Bake)
How do you Sweeten the Season?
Who would you share with after you make our Mint Chocolate Fudge?
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Mouthwatering Mesquite Smoked BBQ Pork Roast - June 26, 2017
- Berry Tartlet Recipe; Red, White and Blue bite-sized pastry sweets - June 25, 2017
- How to Freeze Peaches without Sugar - June 22, 2017