One of the things I look forward to every summer is the arrival of peaches! There are so many things we do with peaches from our Honey Canned Peaches without sugar, Low sugar Canned peaches, Peach fruit leather, and we even freeze peaches without sugar! But the most recent method is our maple Peach Jam recipe!
What is so unique about this Maple Peach Jam is that it doesn’t contain any sugar. It is sweetened solely with pure maple syrup! And it has such a rich flavor that isn’t overly sweet! And the peach flavor really shines through.
Like I mentioned in our Strawberry Rhubarb Jam recipe, I don’t like really sweet jams. So my sweet level is usually about half of regular recipes. We use less sweetener which means the natural fruit flavor really comes through instead of a sugary taste.
Maple Peach Jam Recipe
- 4½ cups sliced Peaches
- 3 cups pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 box low sugar/no sugar Sure-jell Pectin
- ½ teaspoon butter
- Combine peaches, maple syrup, vanilla and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Spoon out half and puree
- Combine all into a saucepan with the low sugar sure-jell and butter.
- Bring to a rolling boil
- Boil for 1 minute
- Remove from heat and place in prepared jars
- process in water bath according to your elevation directions.
So for my house in the Wasatch area of Utah, we process our Jam for a total of 20 minutes in a water bath.
This maple peach jam recipe is great to spread on waffles, pancakes, German pancakes, toast, biscuits, rolls and a number of other goodies! Miss Jade personally loves adding it to her Peanut Butter sandwiches.
What is the first thing you will spread with our Maple Peach Jam?
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- DIY Homework Snack Station + Printable - February 17, 2017
- Amazing Samsung Device Deals at Walmart this Tax Season! - February 17, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crochet Cup Cozy Pattern - February 15, 2017