This post was sponsored by Ulta as part of a Blog Blast Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. May Living Proof Timeless Collection help bring life back to your hair!
People always talk about how glowing a pregnant woman becomes. With hair growing fast and glorious. But no one ever talks about what happens after baby is born. My hair grew fast while pregnant. But after our sweet Rose was born, my hair took a sudden turn for the worst.
My once smooth locks became frizzled, dry and brittle. No matter what I ate, how much water I drank, or how much oil I lathered on after shampooing, my hair lost it’s luster.
Living Proof Timeless Collection bring luster to aging hair
A mom with a newborn doesn’t have time to focus a lot on her hair, but that doesn’t mean I have to give up on having beautiful hair. That is why the Living Proof Timeless Collection is perfect for new Moms with hair that is losing it’s luster!
As I age, I find my hair losing it’s shine and beauty. To bring back the vibrant color, I often visit the salon to bring back the luster of my younger years. But that also subjects hair to harsh chemicals that can strip my hair of natural beauty.
Living Proof Timeless collection uses
- Amino Acids to strengthen hair
- Ceramide-like lipids to seal each hair strand
- OF PMA + proteins to keep hair strong and repel dirt and oil
The Living Proof Timeless Collection
- combats against aging hair,
- repairs damaged hair from chemical processing,
- seals in color,
- enhances body and volume,
- restores moisture
- protects against future damage
- Sulfate-free, silicone-free and color safe
After using the Living Proof Timeless collection just one time you can see immediate results. Usage over time will leave even greater results and offers the ability to get your hair restored to a younger luster!
The Living Proof Timeless Collection is available ONLY at Ulta Beauty stores across the nation. Use a store locator to find one near you and pick up your own Living Proof Timeless Collection to bring life back to your hair! Also find Ulta Beauty on Facebook and Twitter.
Do you know anyone that could use Living Proof Timeless Collection?
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Mothers Day Crafts 23 handmade Mother’s Day Gift ideas - April 28, 2017
- How to Teach kids How to Vacuum Carpet - April 26, 2017
- Chocolate Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake - April 26, 2017