|Cake made by my Amazing Sister; frosted with Ganache!|
I‘ve just Recently Discovered the wonders of Ganache! Where has it been all my life? And it has so many different uses! Truffles, frosting, Fillings, OH MY! So I want to share with you our Ganache Recipe as a Lead-in into our next BIG recipe: Schokoschecke –a German Pastry that became my all time favorite when we were living in Germany. (Look for that recipe coming next week!)
- 8 oz chocolate cut into small pieces (if you use the new Semi-sweet MINI morsels that is about the right size)
- 8 oz Whipping Cream (not whipped cream aka Cool whip..but pure heavy cream)
- 2 oz Butter
Place Chocolate pieces and butter into a mixing bowl and set aside.
Depending on what you want to use it for; it will need to be refrigerated for a few hours to thicken to use as frosting or for our Schokoschecke Recipe.
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- DIY Woodland Rustic Cupcake Stand - July 13, 2017
- 7 Reasons Why the Amazon Fire Kids Edition is the Best Tablet for Kids - July 12, 2017
- Save on Diapers & Why You Need a Stash - June 29, 2017