This Spring Flower pot cupcakes tutorial may contain affiliate links, but is not sponsored in any way. Just something fun I put together for the enjoyment of it.
Spring Time Flower Pot cupcakes
Last year I saw these adorable flower pot silicone baking cups in the store. I thought, “Oh those are so cute. But really when would I actually use them?” I didn’t buy them. And then for the next year every time I went to go bake cupcakes I kept thinking; “Man, I really wish I had those adorable flower pot baking cups!” So when I saw them in the store again this year; I bought them immediately. They seem to only show up around Spring and Easter time. But you can also find the Flower pot silicone baking cups on amazon randomly throughout the year. So I finally had my flower pot baking cups that I have been wanting for over a year. So obviously I had to try them out! My kids didn’t mind. They love when I make cupcakes, because I rarely eat any of them. Thus more for the kids! I just like to bake. But what I really love about these flower pot cupcakes is that they are so adorable. And actually look quite festive. But they are one of the easiest cupcakes I have ever decorated!
- Chocolate cake mix or this Devil's Food cake recipe
- Cool Whip Chocolate frosting
- Green Coconut Flakes
- Wilton Flower candy Decorating Kit
- Flower Pot Silicone Baking cups
- Mix the cake batter and bake in the silicone flower pot baking cups.
- Thoroughly cool the cupcakes
- Spread with Chocolate Cool Whip Frosting
- Sprinkle with Green Coconut Flakes
- Assemble the candy flowers
- Insert into the cupcakes.
If you loved our Flower pot Cupcakes; be sure to Pin it and share with your friends.
At what event would you showcase these Flower Pot Cupcakes?
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Wholesome Fruit Filled Breakfast Cereal Bars Recipe - January 3, 2017
- Heavenly Christmas Potpourri Simmer Pot Recipe - December 19, 2016
- 5 Tips for a Stress Free Family Game Night - December 15, 2016