I received Sweet Creations by Good Cook Kitchen supply samples for review purposes to aid in the creation of our No Bake Cheesecake bars. All opinions are 100% my own. We hope you enjoy our Berry Tartlet Recipe!
Summer is officially here. And that means it is time to start indulging in delicious desserts that showcase beautiful fresh fruit! Some of my favorites are filled with delicious berries! We are big berry eaters in our family. So I had to give creating a tartlet recipe a try! I’ve never made tartlets before; but always wanted to. So summer time and trying to keep the kids busy is a great excuse to give it a go!
Berry Tartlet Recipe
To begin you definitely want to start with quality fruit. Pick out the best produce from your store or if at all possible your local farmers market! The fresher the better! But also make sure it is ripe! Give the berries a good washing to ensure there are no chemicals or sprays on them. That’s the last thing you want to be indulging in over the summer; insecticides. Then enjoy the awesome new Good Cook 3-piece Bowl set (available exclusively at Bed Bath and Beyond)! This bowl is brilliant because it is designed to help liquids fall below the fruit and not let the fruit sit and overripe or spoil in any liquids that may acquire while prepping or storing. If you are using strawberries; you can even slice them in the prep stage and keep them stored fresh in the Good Cook 3-piece Bowl set until you are ready to use them. Now that we have the fruit all prepped; we can proceed to the recipe!
- Tartlet shells
- 1 (14oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- Fresh berries for topping
- Mix well sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice, add sour cream
- Pour into tartlet shells
- bake at 325 degrees for 7-10 minutes; until slightly begins to bubble. Make sure to not brown it.
- Completely cool the tartlets
- top with berries and serve
These tartlets are the perfect blend between tart and sweet! And let me tell you, your kids will eat them up! They would also make an excellent dish to take to a party, a pot luck dinner, or BBQ! It’s the perfect summer dessert that everyone will love. And they will also probably beg you for the recipe. So make sure you send them to our site to get it! 🙂
What fruit would you use to top these tartlets?
Do you have an upcoming event you’d love to arrive at with our Berry tartlet recipe in hand?
Enter to win the Good Cook 3-piece Bowl set!
- The contest is open USA only
- Ages 18+ Only
- Void where prohibited by Law
- Winners will be announced on our winners page once they have been selected, verified and accepted their prize.
- Winners will be notified via email. Winners will have 24 hrs to confirm and accept or another winner will be drawn.
- Giveaway closes at 11:59pm EST July 10, 2014
- Note: you must complete the mandatory entry on the form.
- All other entries on the form are optional, but will greatly increase your chances of winning the more entries you complete.
- See complete rules and regulations on the entry form below.
- By entering this giveaway you are providing your information to JadeLouise Designs for contest purposes only. Your information will not be used for any other purpose than to verify contest entries and to notify and award prize to the winner.
Giveaway is now closed. See the winner/s on our Winners Page.
Note: JadeLouise Designs is not responsible for fulfillment of prize. Although sponsor works hard to ship products out quickly. Most prizes are shipped immediately after the winner’s information is submitted, but sometimes there is a delay and can take up to 8-10 weeks. Good Cook contest rules One prize per household for each Good Cook event. If someone wins on 2 or more blogs, they – or their family members – cannot win a second prize from another blog in the same event. If a household has won a prize in a Good Cook event, they can’t win again for 6 months. If a household has won more than one prize in a previous Good Cook event, they can’t win again for 12 months. Good Cook will confirm that winners are eligible and will disqualify anyone who has won more than once. Prizes ship from Good Cook and can take 8-10 weeks after the contest ends, unless otherwise stated. You must be 18 or older to win. US shipping addresses only. Good Cook reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value if sufficient inventory is not available.
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Printable Shopping List to Avoid the oops of forgotten items - June 25, 2016
- How to Clean a Bathroom + Bathroom Cleaning Checklist Printable - June 23, 2016
- Top 5 Teething Must Haves - June 21, 2016