I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetsSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Medai Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product. Enjoy our Thai Chicken Recipe!
We are big chicken eaters in our home. We love the taste and the many different cooking options with chicken. One of the things I love most is that we can bring the flavor of the world home with an easy chicken dinner. The easiest way is with specialty Sauces like you find from WorldFoods. I’m telling you these sauces are amazing!
Making Thai Chicken with WorldFood Sauces
Amazing WorldFoods Thai Chicken Recipe
An amazingly delicious Thai coconut chicken recipe that is incredibly easy to make; with only 4 ingredients.
- Cook rice in rice cooker or sauce pan with water according to package instructions
- Place coconut oil in skillet on medium heat
- Add frozen or thawed chicken tenderloins
- saute until chicken is cooked but not dry. Slightly browned.
- Add WorldFoods Thai Coconut Galangal Sauce
- Heat 4-5 minutes until sauce is warmed and creamy.
- Serve over jasmine rice and side of stir fry veggies.
Cuisine Indian, Thai
What would you pair with the Thai chicken recipe?
Which WORLDFOODS sauce do you want to try first?
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- How to Freeze Peaches without Sugar - June 22, 2017
- How to create an online craft store in under an hour - June 21, 2017
- Travel without the Mess of Laundry Detergent Leaks - June 12, 2017