When it comes to a refreshing drink, the first thing that always comes to mind is delicious Homemade Lemonade Recipes. Especially in the hot summer months. Nothing makes me feel more refreshed and content than a nice glass of Lemonade! But why stick with a boring lemonade recipe when you can have luxury lemonade!
So we gathered up 25 of the best Delicious Homemade Lemonade Recipes to help you cool off this summer! Now you too can enjoy a great afternoon on the porch, with a tall glass of delicious lemonade of your choice.
Delicious Lemonade Recipes
1. Pink Lemonade & Watermelon Fizz from My Organized Chaos
2. Sugar Free Rosemary Lemonade from Ari’s Menu
3. The Best Basil Lemonade from Domestic Superhero
4. CopyCat Chick-Fil-A Lemonade from Cincy Shopper
5. Coconut Lavender Lemonade from Confectionalism
6. Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade from Gimme Some Oven
7. Cherry Pineapple Lemonade from The Kitchen McCabe
8. Fresh Raspberry Lemonade from Amanda’s Cookin’
9. Brazilian Lemonade from The Recipe Critic
10. Vanilla Bean Lemonade from Kitchen Treaty
11. Watermelon Lemonade from Yellow Bliss Road
12. Fresh Strawberry Lemonade from Deliciously Sprinkled
13. Frosted Blueberry Lemonade from Pinch of Yum
14. Strawberry Mint Lemonade from Luci’s Morsels
15. Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade from The Little Epicurean
16. Sparkling Blackberry Lemonade from Garnish & Glaze
17. Honey Sweetened Strawberry Lemonade from Sally’s Baking Addiction
18. Lavender Lemonade from The Cookie Rookie
19. Carrot Celery Lemonade from Pure Taste//Farm Fresh
20. Strawberry Basil Lemonade from My Name Is Snickerdoodle
21. Watermelon Strawberry Ginger Lemonade from Cubes N Juliennes
22. Homemade Lemonade with Raspberry Cream from Simply Sated
23. Cucumber Ginger Lemonade from Archana’s Kitchen
24. Pomegranate Strawberry Mint Lemonade from Vegetarian Gastronomy
25. Sparkling Cherry Lemonade from Chocolate & Carrots
Now if for some reason a nice glass of lemonade doesn’t hit the spot; maybe branch out a little bit and try these delicious Jamba Juice Recipes.
If fruit isn’t your forte, don’t worry, try this healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake (it’s healthy but tastes sinfully delicious!)
Or even this delicious Girls Night In Chocolate Raspberry Shake.
Now if after you’ve tried all these options and you still haven’t cooled off, reach for a fun Doctor Who Candy Bar Shake.
If you still aren’t refreshed, maybe you need a dip in a cool pool or a run through the sprinklers!
Hopefully these delicious Lemonade Recipes and a few delicious treat shake options will help you cool off this summer and enjoy the beauty that is surrounding you.
Which Lemonade Recipe will you try first?
Latest posts by Amber (see all)
- Mouthwatering Mesquite Smoked BBQ Pork Roast - June 26, 2017
- Berry Tartlet Recipe; Red, White and Blue bite-sized pastry sweets - June 25, 2017
- How to Freeze Peaches without Sugar - June 22, 2017